Skin CareSkin Care ToolsClarisonic
Sensitive Brush Head for Sensitive Skin

Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head for Sensitive Skin

Now you can purchase Brush Heads in convenient packs of two.  These Twin-Packs are valued at $50, so you ll save $10 for every set you purchase. A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types.  Also ideal for use on the decollete and body. An all-around brush head for most skin types.  All CLARISONIC? brush heads are made from a nonporous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment.  All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency.  We recommend that you remove the brush head weekly and clean with soap and warm water.  Replace your Clarisonic brush head every 90 days.  To mount the brush head, align with the 3 notches with the 3 pins on the handle, then push down and twist clockwise. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head for Sensitive Skin!
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
These brush replacement heads are expensive costing around $30 but they do last you a long time especially since it comes in a two pack. These particular brush heads are for sensitive skin so they are the most gentle brushes from all the different variations that they sell. I like that even though they are for sensitive skin the do a great job of cleansing and exfoliating my skin and deep cleaning my pores! I don't see too much of a difference between these and the regular ones but I still prefer the sensitive brushes and recommend these if you have sensitive skin.
Osma H.
I love my clarisonic and use it twice a week with the sensitive skin brush. I replace my brushes every 6 months. I have purchased the dual brush set at Sephora and they are a bit pricy but this is worth it. We only have one face we have and take care of our skin.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
i feel like this brush is alittle rough.It does the job but i just dont lie the feel of it on my skin
Hayley L.
Denham Springs, LA
Love these brush heads sooo much! they never irritate my skin and also leave my face feeling super fresh and light 😊
Bella P.
Ames, IA
I love this attachment. It exfoliates the skin gently, making it perfect for daily use. I’ve been using it for just about 3 months now and it’s really helped to keep my skin soft and clear. I’d highly recommend it for others with skin that’s more ok the sensitive side. Great price for the value!
Victoria A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the sensitive skin brush heads. I use my Clarisonic every other night to remove excess makeup and help exfoliate, and with the normal brush heads my skin can get irritated. These still get deep down into my pores for a good cleaning without drying out or over-exfoliating my face. Also works great for body too!
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this head. It is just soft enough to not irritate my skin. It is still strong enough to polish my skin in a lovely way. It gives my skin a lovely glow, which is hard to come by in our cold, dry winters. This is my favorite of all heads. I’ve also tried a few of the other heads, and still find this one is the best for me.
Lauren H.
kansas city, mo
Purchased at: Sephora
When I first got a Clarisonic, I didn’t really like it because it would almost hurt because my skin is so sensitive. After finding out they have various brush heads, I tried this out and I’ve used it almost every day for 3 years. Using it helps you realize how little you get off your face with just your hands and water - it can almost be gross sometimes how much comes off after nights out! Definitely recommend if you for an everyday cleanser.
Katie M.
New Castle , DE
I like Clarisonic, but you have to buy replacement brushes every couple of months otherwise your skin will start breaking out again. The replacement brushes aren’t terribly priced but it’s still a hassle.
Sydney L.
Personally I am not a fan of this brush head. I feel that it is too harsh for my skin. It kind of hurts when washing my face with it. It also makes my face itch.

Looking for your answer?