Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head uploaded by Amy N.

BY CLARISONIC

Sensitive Brush Head. Ideal for most skin types, including sensitive and combination skin. Compatible with every model, our facial brush heads vary to accommodate a range of skin types. All skin types, Cleansing. see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Cranston, RI
I really like this brush because it was not too rough on my skin, but I also didn't notice much of a difference. I stopped using this product after family and friends complained of acne breakouts due to the brush spreading germs over the face leading to more breakouts.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
This is my go-to Clarisonic brush head. It gets all of the gunk out of my pores without being too harsh. I find that it holds up pretty well until it's time to switch to a new one. The brush heads can be spendy, but I think that the deep clean they give is worth it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Port Huron , MI
This brush head is perfect for those who have normal to oily skin and minimal acne breakouts. This head is great for sensitive skin, as the name suggest. Although it's sensitive it's powerful and removes a full face of makeup and days build up of dirt and oil.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Northridge, CA
The clarisonic itself it's already great and this brush really helps my skin because I tend to get very sensitive when something is too harsh and rough on my skin. This is perfect if you get a reaction something harsh, this is very gentle.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Soft on my skin, does not irritate it at all. Well worth the cost, even though it does only last about 3 months. I will continue to by this type of brush for my clarisonic because it's gentle on my skin!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Boca Raton
This is a pretty good brush head, better than the one the Clarisonic tool comes with. I do think the bristles could be a little softer as I do have super sensitive skin. However I still highly recommend
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Gainesville, FL
very gentle on my skin but i can feel the dirt and grime coming out of my skin! pricey for a brush head but well worth it.
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love these I always buy the sensitive brush head for my clarisonic because it is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Laure M.
Laure M.
The sensitive facial brush is non irritating with a general scrub that leave a nice clean feeling.
Faye E.
Faye E.
Toronto , Ontario
I did love my clarasonic but after more then a year of using it I feel I'm starting to be bored of it. I feel for the cost, I could probably get a natural gentle loofa that works just as well.

As I already owned the clarasonic I will continue to use it but I'll started limiting my daily use.