BY CLARISONIC

A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types. Also ideal for use on the decollete and body. An all-around brush head for most skin types. All CLARISONIC brush heads are made from a nonporous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment. All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency. It is recommended that you remove the brush head weekly and clean with soap and warm water. Replace your CLARISONIC brush head every 90 days. How to use: To mount the brush head, align the three notches with the three pins on the handle, then push down and twist clockwise. Brand: Clarisonic. Style Name: CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Heads for Sensitive to Normal Skin (Set of 2) ($50 Value). Style Number: 280438. Available In Stores. see more...

Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush head for my Clarasonic. I have been using this style for about a year now, and it's amazing. It keeps my acne under control and clears my pores out, but isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. The black color isn't as pretty as the other brush heads, but it works great!
Salina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great Clarisonic bush replacement. Would recommend the twin pack, buying at Ulta tends to be a bit cheaper.
Xylina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have really done wonders for my skin it really get in there and cleans my pores out so i never breakout as ofen as i should when i don't have time or just forget to use it i tend to break out more this is a great product love it
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brush heads! They are 100x's better at cleaning your face then using your fingers alone. Really gets deep down into your pores to clear blackheads and leave skin looking youthful and radiant. I don't have sensitive skin, but the Mia 2 I purchased came with several brush replacements all in sensitive . Can definitely be used for normal skin, and works great when paired with Clarisonic Daily face wash. Expensive, but definitely worth every penny. Brush heads need to be replaced every three months, would recommend buying more than one at a time because it can be cheaper than purchasing one every three months. A MUST try, trust me you'll wonder how you ever survived without it!
Sawsan S.
Gloucester, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my clarisonic brush. It's the first kind of brush I've tried, I never tried the fake brands and I don't see a need to. It works great. I use the normal brush head and I use it in the shower every other day, once a day. Works great.