BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Sensitive Cleansing Brush Head, Single Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Julie M.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I used a more harsh brush and hated it. When I switched to the sensitive brush head, I fell in love with my clarisonic. It's gentle enough for my skin and never causes redness or any kind of damage. The other brush head was an acne brush and it actually caused more than it helped. This totally helped me. It gets my skin feeling clean and it super gentle.
Jaylyn C.
Jaylyn C.
Love the this brand of brushes! Perfect for a deep cleanse to remove all dirt. I use it at least 3x a week. The price is a little high just for one replacement brush (usually $22 in Ulta and on Amazon) but it lasts for 3mo so that makes up for it.
Shayra H.
Shayra H.
I got this when I first bought my Clarisonic. I think it's a great starting point, as it's not as harsh as some of the other brush heads, especially since you have to give your skin a chance to get used to using the device. My skin felt clean after using but not raw or over-cleansed.
member-f4dc7
member-f4dc7
I was disappointed when the battery to my clarisonic died. After I had finally thrown it away, I found out I should have pried it open to replace the battery.