BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Normal Cleansing Brush Head, Single Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Natalie C.
Murrieta , CA
Love my Clarisonic, it gets all my dry and dull skin off on a gentle way and keeps my skin refreshed. I get dry and flaky in the winter and after I breakout so this helps rejuvenate new skin cells after.
Alexa B.
I've had my clarisonic for a few years now and I love it! The replacement brushes are exactly like the original ones and work just as good! Easy to take on and off as well
Courtney L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
These replacement brush heads are awesome. They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. They aren't too rough on my sensitive skin.
Meagan H.
Great product. Not harsh on my skin and exfoliates my skin really well. Soft to my face and not rough at all.
Manoja M.
Scarborough, ON
Makes you break out at first, but that's just the purging stage of your skin. Overall helped improve skin texture and helped with evening out skin tone.