CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Sensitive Skin

by Clarisonic

Now you can purchase Brush Heads in convenient packs of two.  These Twin-Packs are valued at $50, so you ll save $10 for every set you purchase. A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types.  Also ideal for use on the decollete and body. An all-around brush head for most skin types.  All CLARISONIC? brush heads are made from a nonporous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment.  All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency.  We recommend that you remove the brush head weekly and clean with soap and warm water.  Replace your Clarisonic brush head every 90 days.  To mount the brush head, align with the 3 notches with the 3 pins on the handle, then push down and twist clockwise. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Sensitive Skin!
Los Angeles
I like it. I dnt break out when i use this. It's soft on the skin and it keeps my face smooth. Overall i highly recommend this
Las Vegas , NV
I feel like the sensitive brush head doesn't really clean my face. I think I will be buying the deep pore brush head instead.
My favorite Brush head! My skin feels smooth and exfoliated. Great way to get a deeper clean for sensitive and reactive skin.
Goldsboro, NC
I love the sensitive skin brush heads for my Clarisonic. It makes such a difference on how my skin is feeling afterwards.
Denham Springs, LA
Love these brush heads sooo much! they never irritate my skin and also leave my face feeling super fresh and light 😊
Sterling, VA
It gets the job done. I won't use this everyday though. The brush is also kinda pricy compared to others.
If you use your Clarisonic daily, this is the best deal you can get for replacement brush heads!
Cornwall
Purchased at: Sephora
These are the best brush replacements in my opinion. It’s the perfect balance between being gentle and being deep cleaning. Doesn’t irritate my skin and gets the job done
Chestermere, AB
These are another great brush head from Clarisonic. I love how they feel and I tend to use this one more when I'm having a breakout. Even though it is for sensitive skin, I find that it is firm enough. And lets me feel like I'm getting a deep clean. Definitely, recommend trying this one out of you have a Clarisonic.
I find the "sensitive" Clarisonic brush heads to be the most versatile offering in the brush head department for my Mia 2.  They're the right balance of rigidity to get dirt and dead skin loose without being overly abrasive and irritating.  They aren't cheap, but they really do get the job done so they're a worthwhile investment.

Looking for your answer?