CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Sensitive Skin

by Clarisonic

Now you can purchase Brush Heads in convenient packs of two.  These Twin-Packs are valued at $50, so you ll save $10 for every set you purchase. A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types.  Also ideal for use on the decollete and body. An all-around brush head for most skin types.  All CLARISONIC? brush heads are made from a nonporous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment.  All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency.  We recommend that you remove the brush head weekly and clean with soap and warm water.  Replace your Clarisonic brush head every 90 days.  To mount the brush head, align with the 3 notches with the 3 pins on the handle, then push down and twist clockwise. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Sensitive Skin!
Newark, DE
Anything Clarisonic is great, but I love these especially because they’re easy on my skin and with the price you can’t beat it! It’s gentle and great for anyone that suffers with sensitive skin but still wants the all over skin care routine that Clarisonic provides. I switch on and off between this and the deep clean, which can be a little harsh if used regularly.
Glendale Hts, IL
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Dekalb, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this head. It is just soft enough to not irritate my skin. It is still strong enough to polish my skin in a lovely way. It gives my skin a lovely glow, which is hard to come by in our cold, dry winters. This is my favorite of all heads. I’ve also tried a few of the other heads, and still find this one is the best for me.
Ames, IA
I love this attachment. It exfoliates the skin gently, making it perfect for daily use. I’ve been using it for just about 3 months now and it’s really helped to keep my skin soft and clear. I’d highly recommend it for others with skin that’s more ok the sensitive side. Great price for the value!
Oakton, VA
These brush replacement heads are expensive costing around $30 but they do last you a long time especially since it comes in a two pack. These particular brush heads are for sensitive skin so they are the most gentle brushes from all the different variations that they sell. I like that even though they are for sensitive skin the do a great job of cleansing and exfoliating my skin and deep cleaning my pores! I don't see too much of a difference between these and the regular ones but I still prefer the sensitive brushes and recommend these if you have sensitive skin.
Raleigh , NC
I love my Clarisonic and usually buy this type of brush head. It's not too gentle to where you don't feel anything but also not too harsh. I like that it has a timer so I know when to go to a new section. While it gets annoying to spend over $20 for a brush head, it's only every 3 months and it's cheaper in the double pack.
Tomball, TX
They're perfect for sensitive skin! I really don't like to exfoliate my skin too harshly. These are super soft and very gentle. They are the only brush heads I buy when I need to replace them. I personally purchased them at ULTA! I definitely recommend them for anyone with sensitive skin.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the sensitive skin brush heads. I use my Clarisonic every other night to remove excess makeup and help exfoliate, and with the normal brush heads my skin can get irritated. These still get deep down into my pores for a good cleaning without drying out or over-exfoliating my face. Also works great for body too!
Ames, IA
These are the only brush heads that I use for  my clarisonic. The Sensitive Skin heads are what came with my Mia, and they are the only thing I have ever tried. My skin is clearer when I use them. The price isn't too bad when you buy the twin pack (2 for $40).
Dallas, TX
I recently stopped using my CLARISONIC because it began to hurt my skin. It was rubbing off too many layers of skin because of its harshness. I have sensitive skin, like seriously sensitive, and the "sensitive skin" heads did not help. Will never repurchase.

Looking for your answer?