BY CLARISONIC #47 in Skin Care Tools

Now you can purchase Brush Heads in convenient packs of two.  These Twin-Packs are valued at $50, so you ll save $10 for every set you purchase. A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types.  Also ideal for use on the decollete and body. An all-around brush head for most skin types.  All CLARISONIC? brush heads are made from a nonporous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment.  All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency.  We recommend that you remove the brush head weekly and clean with soap and warm water.  Replace your Clarisonic brush head every 90 days.  To mount the brush head, align with the 3 notches with the 3 pins on the handle, then push down and twist clockwise. ; see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Sensitive Skin more...
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Review for: Sensitive Skin more...
Anything Clarisonic is great, but I love these especially because they’re easy on my skin and with the price you can’t beat it! It’s gentle and great for anyone that suffers with sensitive skin but still wants the all over skin care routine that Clarisonic provides. I switch on and off between this and the deep clean, which can be a little harsh if used regularly.
Lily L.
I love how soft these brushes are on my face! I do think that you don't really need a hard headed brush to exfoliate. A light brush would do the trick and not too harsh on the face. It gets the job done and rid of the nasty dead skin cells on the face! I love it because of my oily skin! My face feels so soft right after!
Veronica M.
These brush replacement heads are expensive costing around $30 but they do last you a long time especially since it comes in a two pack. These particular brush heads are for sensitive skin so they are the most gentle brushes from all the different variations that they sell. I like that even though they are for sensitive skin the do a great job of cleansing and exfoliating my skin and deep cleaning my pores! I don't see too much of a difference between these and the regular ones but I still prefer the sensitive brushes and recommend these if you have sensitive skin.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Clarisonic and usually buy this type of brush head. It's not too gentle to where you don't feel anything but also not too harsh. I like that it has a timer so I know when to go to a new section. While it gets annoying to spend over $20 for a brush head, it's only every 3 months and it's cheaper in the double pack.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
They're perfect for sensitive skin! I really don't like to exfoliate my skin too harshly. These are super soft and very gentle. They are the only brush heads I buy when I need to replace them. I personally purchased them at ULTA! I definitely recommend them for anyone with sensitive skin.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
These are the only brush heads that I use for  my clarisonic. The Sensitive Skin heads are what came with my Mia, and they are the only thing I have ever tried. My skin is clearer when I use them. The price isn't too bad when you buy the twin pack (2 for $40).
Liv W.
I cannot explain to you how much I hate this brush head. I’ve never had bad skin. I never had problems with acne until I started using the Clarisonic. No, I’m not blaming the entire Clarisonic system. I’m blaming this brush head. This is the brush head that originally comes with the system. It’s called Sensitive, but I would NEVER use this if you have sensitive skin. I personally do not. I have normal skin that leans toward the oily side. And this caused major problems. I got huge, painful breakouts that never came to a head, causing dark acne scars on my forehead and nose. I started developing breakouts on my cheeks, which I had never experienced before. This dried my entire face out and overall made it hurt. (I do understand that there is a purging period with the Clarisonic that may take a couple weeks. My experiences are based on three months of use.) I can’t even use my Clarisonic at this point. I’m going to have to purchase a Delicate brush head, which is more money that I have to spend. And this isn’t a cheap system. This is definitely an investment. The whole experience is very irritating that I think Clarisonic should allow you to pick your brush head from the start.
Jenny S.
Little Rock, AR
I recently stopped using my CLARISONIC because it began to hurt my skin. It was rubbing off too many layers of skin because of its harshness. I have sensitive skin, like seriously sensitive, and the "sensitive skin" heads did not help. Will never repurchase.
Alyssa F.
I've used quite a few Clarisonic brush heads and I wouldn't give this one credit for being much different from the rest. In comparison to the brush for acne-prone skin, this one didn't feel less intense in terms of exfoliating and being gentler.