BY CLARISONIC

The new wave to clear skin. When used with the CLARISONIC Daily Cleanser, the CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes reduced Reduce the appearance of visible pores For use with the CLARISONIC™ skin care brush. ; see more...

Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Love these for my Clarisonic. I've tried the other specialist ones but they seem like they are too strong. The one for sensitive skin is too soft but these are just right. Are usually wait until I can find them on sale. But it's important to change your brush heads.
Jenna H.
I got a Clarisonic last year for Christmas and I'm just sad it took me some long to get one. These brush heads are amazing. They aren't too course and work really well with the Clarisonic. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using the brush and I have really skin an improvement with my skin condition.
Kenzie S.
I've used a clarisonic mia for about four years now and my skin is great. I barely even do anything to it - I usually just use the mia with water or a little bit of apple cider vinegar (after removing my makeup), and it does an awesome job of cleaning out my pores and buffing my skin so that it has a nice, healthy glow and no dry patches. I like the SENSITIVE brush heads though. I have pretty normal skin, but the "normal" brush heads were too abrasive and my cheeks became sensitive from using them.
Rael D.
I've had my Clarisonic for over 6 years and won't go a day without using it. I used to normal brush heads for years and then my skin became more dry and sensitive so these heads became to harsh. I switched to the sensitive brush heads and I've had no problems since.
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
I really love my clarisonic. At first, when you use it you will break out, but only because it is working so well cleaning your pores. I have such a healthy glow from using this brush.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I think this brush really does a good job. You are suppose to replace these every 3 months so the brushes do get a little expensive but it is worth it!
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
I absolutely love my Clarisonic and brush heads. Best product I’ve used to cleanse my face twice daily.
Laura B.
Although this brush is recommended for normal skin, it was gentle enough for my dry/sensitive skin while still exfoliating.
Sarah D.
I really don't like the Normal brush heads. I don't have sensitive skin but I found these too rough.
Samantha S.
Toronto
This is the head that came with the Clarisonic I purchased. It has helped with unclogging pores and has smoothed my skin.