BY CLARISONIC #90 in Skin Care Tools

The new wave to clear skin.  The Delicate brush head is ideal for ultra sensitive, delicate skin. CLARISONIC brush heads are made from a non-porous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment. All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency. When used with the CLARISONIC Daily Cleanser, the CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes reduced Reduce the appearance of visible pores For use with the CLARISONIC™ skin care brush. ; see more...

• What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive ...1 Answers
  • I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are the...1 Answers
  • Does it help with pore minimizing at all? 11 Answers
CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Delicate Skin
  • "Got my Mia2 for Christmas two years ago and I can't believe I waited so long to get replacement heads!" in 1 review
  • "You can go wrong with any of their brush heads!" in 1 review
  • "Couldn't live without this!" in 1 review
  • "These brushes are super soft and are so gentle on my face they haven't caused any irritation what so ever" in 1 review
Angela L.
North York, ON
I was so happy that they offered this type of brush head. I have very sensitive skin and apparently it's a very thin layer. I tried using the Sensitive replacement brush head, but it ended up scratching my skin and it was red and irritated for weeks. I switched over to the Delicate brush head and have never had any problems. It's very soft and gentle and still does exactly the same thing as the other brush heads.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
I love the delicate brush heads for the Clarisonic. I find that they are super gentle on the skin. I love using this brush head when I have had clear skin for a few weeks, just how soft they feel. I will always keep purchasing this. You can find these at Sephora but I always pick mine up at Shoppers Drug Mart, so I can get my points!
Chae S.
Out of all the brush heads I used this is my favourite. Although it's delicate it removes all of my make up and after using it my skin feels so refreshed and clean! I love Clairsonic
Brooke V.
These are the best brush heads as the Clarisonic is a pretty heavy duty facial cleaner. I don't have sensitive skin but I use these brushes anyway. Mine lasted me 6 months instead of the 3 months they are advertised to.
Jennifer P.
Kingston , ON
Love love love my clarisonic! since using no word of a lie I have yet to get a pimple! At 25 it is awesome and amazing
Ali R.
Colton, SD
Does it help with pore minimizing at all?
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive brush head?
Kate M.
Crozet, VA
I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are they really worth the hype and price tag?