BY CLARISONIC #94 in Skin Care Tools

The new wave to clear skin.  The Delicate brush head is ideal for ultra sensitive, delicate skin. CLARISONIC brush heads are made from a non-porous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment. All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency. When used with the CLARISONIC Daily Cleanser, the CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes reduced Reduce the appearance of visible pores For use with the CLARISONIC™ skin care brush. ; see more...

• What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive brush head?1 Answers
  • I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are they really...1 Answers
  • Does it help with pore minimizing at all? 11 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "Couldn't live without this!" in 1 review
  • "You can go wrong with any of their brush heads!" in 1 review
  • "These brushes are super soft and are so gentle on my face they haven't caused any irritation what so ever" in 1 review
  • "Got my Mia2 for Christmas two years ago and I can't believe I waited so long to get replacement heads!" in 1 review
Amber K.
Clarisonic is the best thing to have happened to my face. I love the delicate face brush head foe my dry face. You can go wrong with any of their brush heads!
Dannie N.
Great to use everyday. It's not irritating at all. Helps to remove all makeup and grime from the day. Be sure to change it on time to keep your skin fresh.
Haley K.
Healdsburg, CA
Clairisonic is the best thing ever!! These brushes are super soft and are so gentle on my face they haven't caused any irritation what so ever
Marcy M.
Orlando, FL
Love the Clarisonic brushes. Gentle enough for everyday use. You notice a difference immediately with how your skin feels.
Angelica S.
My favorite brush head from all the ones that I have tried. It's soft & gentle but keeps my face polished & clear.
Skye G.
Flowood, MS
Amazing product! Couldn't live without this! Has my skin looking fabulous! Definitely recommend this to others!
Aliza T.
I use it to replace mine , my skin is extremely delicate so I love how it's not so hard on my skin. I love it
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love this product! I have been using my clarisonic for years and have even got my boyfriend to enjoy it!
Sarah L.
These are fantastic! Work great for delicate skin and used this head on my Clarisonic and loved it!
Angela L.
North York, ON
I was so happy that they offered this type of brush head. I have very sensitive skin and apparently it's a very thin layer. I tried using the Sensitive replacement brush head, but it ended up scratching my skin and it was red and irritated for weeks. I switched over to the Delicate brush head and have never had any problems. It's very soft and gentle and still does exactly the same thing as the other brush heads.
Ali R.
Colton, SD
Does it help with pore minimizing at all?
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive brush head?
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are they really worth the hype and price tag?