BY CLARISONIC #90 in Skin Care Tools

The new wave to clear skin.  The Delicate brush head is ideal for ultra sensitive, delicate skin. CLARISONIC brush heads are made from a non-porous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment. All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency. When used with the CLARISONIC Daily Cleanser, the CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes reduced Reduce the appearance of visible pores For use with the CLARISONIC™ skin care brush. ; see more...

• What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive ...1 Answers
  • I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are the...1 Answers
  • Does it help with pore minimizing at all? 11 Answers
CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Delicate Skin
  • "Got my Mia2 for Christmas two years ago and I can't believe I waited so long to get replacement heads!" in 1 review
  • "You can go wrong with any of their brush heads!" in 1 review
  • "Couldn't live without this!" in 1 review
  • "These brushes are super soft and are so gentle on my face they haven't caused any irritation what so ever" in 1 review
Jordan H.
I continually replace my brush heads to keep them clean and bacteria free. I would recommend these to anyone and I love that they are softer for my sensitive skin. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are kind of expensive.
Marie D.
I switched over to the Delicate brush heads from the Sensitive and I can really tell a difference. The delicate bristles are longer so they do not put as much pressure on my skin. I still get a really good clean but my skin feels much more calm after I use it.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This is the brush head that came with my Mia 2 and I haven't had to replace it yet (only been 2 months) so I haven't tried any others yet but I really like this one! Used with the refreshing gel cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and soft!
Alex R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so great for a gentle clean on your face. It exfoliates but at the same time isn't too harsh where it irritates your skin. It also doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky like most brushes have in the past
Mariah M.
Milford, OH
Even for a girl on a budget the clarisonic products are worth the splurge no matter your skin type there is a product for you. I have acne prone oily skin and both the acne and delicate skins work wonders on me.
Morgan S.
Marietta, OH
These brush heads are great! Aside from ClarisImpact being a great product, I think that the delicate skin replacement brush head is a great option for all skin and for a starter brush head! Just so you can get the feel for your sonic device.
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
The clarisonic is best thing that ever happened to the skin care world! i absolutely love the fact they created many different brush heads of specific needs. This particular brush head is very soft and gentle on the skin which is exactly why it is perfect for people with sensitive skin!
Jackie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this brush with my Clarisonic Pro. I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to using abrasive products. This works great for my skin! It really get my skin clean and I'm not all red after using.
Racheal B.
Jonesboro, GA
Got my Mia2 for Christmas two years ago and I can't believe I waited so long to get replacement heads! My skin looks and feels so much more amazing and I will buy them again and again.
Maggie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my Clairsonic and these brushes are the best for my sensitive skin. It hasn't irritated my skin once and I use it normally twice a day. I'll always get these replacements!
Ali R.
Colton, SD
Does it help with pore minimizing at all?
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive brush head?
Kate M.
Crozet, VA
I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are they really worth the hype and price tag?

back