BY CLARISONIC #93 in Skin Care Tools

The new wave to clear skin.  The Delicate brush head is ideal for ultra sensitive, delicate skin. CLARISONIC brush heads are made from a non-porous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment. All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency. When used with the CLARISONIC Daily Cleanser, the CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes reduced Reduce the appearance of visible pores For use with the CLARISONIC™ skin care brush. ; see more...

• What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive brush head?1 Answers
  • I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are they really...1 Answers
  • Does it help with pore minimizing at all? 11 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "Couldn't live without this!" in 1 review
  • "You can go wrong with any of their brush heads!" in 1 review
  • "These brushes are super soft and are so gentle on my face they haven't caused any irritation what so ever" in 1 review
  • "Got my Mia2 for Christmas two years ago and I can't believe I waited so long to get replacement heads!" in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Cristina H.
These brushes are a life saver to my skin! I've used one or two different brushes and they are always so harsh on my skin. This one though, when it say sensitive, it means sensitive! I have never walked away feeling like my skin was raw or that it didn't clean as well. This brush does all the work wonderfully without harming your skin!
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
I love these heads for the Clarisonic! I used to use the sensitive brushes, but even those I felt were too rough for my skin. The delicate are absolutely wonderful. I use them once a day at night. I also use 2 brushes on alternate nights so that they have time to fully dry out before I use them again. Very pricey but very worth it!
Julia G.
I have to be honest I've only tried these brush heads so I don't know how much more mild they are compared to non-sensitive skin ones. However, I can say that they do not irritate my sensitive skin and I've always been happy with them. I can press relatively hard and my face won't be very red at all after.
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Love the clarisonic and these brush heads are my go-to. I have slightly sensitive skin and use the clarisonic pretty regularly so I don't want something that is extremely abrasive even though it is supposed to be exfoliating. I feel like this product is a nice balance and would definitely recommend.
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
These are very gentle cleaning heads. I haven't notice any issuing with the veins in sensitive areas around my node and mouth. These heads are effective enough to keep my pores extremely clean with the added pressure and density of the other brush heads.
Elizabeth K.
I got these at the last Ulta Semi annual. I have since switched to my sensitive brush because I had used the delicate for 3 months. I can tell a difference. I miss the delicate skin brush. At the next Ulta or Sephora sale I will go back to the delicate brushes. The sensitive is still a little too rough for my skin. If you have been using the sensitive ones and still don't feel the calm smooth skin you were hoping for, then switch to these.
Katie L.
I LOVE my Clarisonic!!! It changed my skin routine and has helped make my skin more radiant. It cleans off all your makeup and helps exfoliate dry patchy areas. They make great gifts and are especially helpful for teens just starting to develop acne. You have to start out on the gentle setting and use it a few times a week then work your way up to twice a day, morning and night. I recommend everyone invest in a Clarisonic and delicate replacement brush heads. They are great for teens to mature skin, men and women.
Margot B.
Austin, TX
I've used Clarisonic before and have always liked the smooth feel it leaves your skin with. I wouldn't recommend using it all the time, though. Even though the bristles are gentle your face shouldn't be exfoliated every day because you could damage your skin surface. I would use it twice a week.
Jordan H.
I continually replace my brush heads to keep them clean and bacteria free. I would recommend these to anyone and I love that they are softer for my sensitive skin. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are kind of expensive.
Ali R.
Colton, SD
Does it help with pore minimizing at all?
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What's the difference between the delicate and sensitive brush head?
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
I have been debating the splurge on a Clarisonic. Are they really worth the hype and price tag?