BY CLARISONIC

The Clarisonic Spot Therapy Brush Head takes sonic cleansing beyond the face to gently care for areas of the body needing extra attention, including the decollete, hands, arms, elbows and feet. Use with the Clarisonic PRO or PLUS models to gently cleanse and exfoliate, smooth rough, dry patches and prepare the skin to better absorb skin care products. Spot Therapy Brush Head benefits for your body: Noticeably softer and smoother skin Firmer skin, with improved texture Fewer dry patches* Better absorption of skin care products in areas cleansed with the Spot Therapy Brush Not intended for facial cleansing, for use on the body only. *If you are under a doctor s care for any skin condition, please consult your physician before using the Spot Therapy Brush Head. see more...

• I have the Mia 2 and was considering getting this body br...1 Answers
  • Yes it's larger to cover more area of the body rather tha...2 Answers
  • I just bought the Mia 2 and was wondering if u should buy...3 Answers
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
I used to have terrible back acne and used this brush with the long attachment and a gentle cleanser on my back. It helped keep everything super clean and immensely helped with breakouts. Would recommend!
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
If you don't yet have a Clairsonic then start saving as it's well worth the investment. The heads are a bit pricey to replace, but they get the job done. I have the model that can take body or face brush but I honestly don't use the body brush as often. It is good though, and worth using. Great to prepare skin for deeper penetration of lotions or before using self-tanner.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This works pretty well. I actually like to use it on my knees, ankles and elbows especially before I do a spray tan to exfoliate the dry skin and make it nice and smooth. I usually get really dry, itchy skin on my elbows in the winter time and it helped with that a lot.
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
I use my Clarisonic everyday and use both the face and body brush heads. The body brush heads work well to alleviate my back acne and feels great, the down side is the brush heads are spendy and works better if you have the attachment handle to make reaching your back a bit easier.
Sandy J.
These things are amazing and do wonders for your skin. The only down side is that it can be pricey.
Sade W.
Rochester, NY
I just bought the Mia 2 and was wondering if u should buy the body attachment is it larger in size?
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
Yes it's larger to cover more area of the body rather than just the face and is also designed specifically for the skin on the body than the face which is more delicate.
Sarah Y.
I have the Mia 2 and was considering getting this body brush to use in the shower. Would it be good to use before shaving? I have pretty sensitive skin and hate to make myself have razor burn.