BY CLARISONIC

This delicate duo of super-soft brush heads by Clarisonic are designed to work with highly sensitive skin, including acne and rosacea-prone complexions. This pack of two brush heads leaves skin cleansed and exfoliated. Size: Delicate Set includes: Two (2) Targeted area: Body For all skin types Materials: Elastomeric Resistant to bacterial attachment Care instructions: Rinse with antibacterial soap and warm water Recommend replacing brush head every 3-4 months We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these?1 Answers
  • I have never used a brush for cleaning my face always skeptical bec...1 Answers
Pat M.
Pat M.
Knoxville, TN
I could not live without my Clarisonic use every night to remove all the day of make up and what ever else seems to get on your face thru the day. I use this delicate brush so that it softly removes everything and leaves my skin baby smooth and ready for my nightly bedtime beauty regiment. Usually order the 4 pack
makes it just a little cheaper.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
This helps remove my make up and and any other dirty that gets on my face throughout the day. I use this delicate brush so that it leaves my skin feeling smooth. After using this for a few months, I can see that I have less blackheads and my pores getting smaller. Highly recommended!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I can't live without my Clarisonic, so of course I need my Cbrush heads too. My skin is so sensitive that this is one of the only one's I can use. I will be ordering the 4 pack so I can save some money.
Vricia S.
Vricia S.
I been using this brush head that is for sensitive skin and it has worked so good. It doesn't irritate my skin like other brush heads. It last me about 4 months before I had to replace it.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I have sensitive e skin so this is a must have for me. You can use it morning and night for the best results and I recommend that you do so.
Rae M.
Rae M.
My favorite brush head offered by the Clarisonic brand. It's the perfect amount of abrasion for my sensitive skin.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
I'll be needing something like this cause my old one broke. but other than that I love this it works pretty good.
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
I use Clarisonic every other day.The brush gets old pretty quickly so these are great replacement brushes.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
amy h.
amy h.
I have never used a brush for cleaning my face always skeptical because the prices does any one have dry/oily and pimple prone skin that this has worked for?