BY CLARISONIC #67 in Skin Care Tools

Kelly H.
West Jefferson, OH
We usually pick these up at sephora. Love that you can get the one for delicate skin. This is very gentle on your skin! Love being able to just replace the brush head. Very effective.
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Clarisonic is the best thing that has ever happened to my face! I use it every night and it has done wonders! I get such a deep clean when using this and it is great for exfoliating. Worth every penny, I would buy again and again and again and would recommend to others
Cindy A.
West Orange, NJ
I love my clarisonic and it does an amazing job at cleaning my face when I'm using the right brush. I'm not sure if I just have really sensitive skin but the "sensitive" brush head really hurt my face. I switched over to the acne and delicate brushes and they work much better and my face still feels really clean! I strongly recommend these brushes.
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
I use a clairsonic once a day to wash my face. The delicate brush head is wonderful. I have very sensitive skin and the regular brushes (namely Radiance) are so rough and scratchy. The delicate is the perfect softness but also gets right up in those pores. I can actually see the makeup it removes when I rinse the brush off!
Aya K.
Quincy, MA
The delicate brush is great for sensitive skin or for anyone who is new to Clarisonic. It is the standard brush that comes free with most Clarisonics and it is really soft and gentle on your skin! You get a really good cleanse without being harsh with this brush head.
Dalana B.
If you have sensitive skin then you are going to LOVE this! It's super compact so traveling with it will be a breeze! I use it for washing/exfoliating and I have seen tremendous progress with my skin! This is a must have in a skin care regimen!
Alma M.
Rohnert park , CA
Just bought this head for my clarasonic. I usually use the for sensitive skin one but this one is super soft and delicate and works just as well but not too harsh on the skin. A little pricey but well worth it!
Josseline F.
Redlands, CA
Love this head for my clarisonic. I have sensitive skin and it was so effective. It met my expectations and more i love it, this was my first time using and its so good. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Clairisonic is the most amazing beauty product I have ever tried. I prefer the delicate brush heads because my skin is sensitive. They just lift all the dirt from your pores and you face feels smooth.
Avalon R.
I love clarisonic. My mother bought the starter kit months ago and I got to use on of her extra heads. I ended up needing a new one so I bought some replacements and got the delicate brush heads instead. I like these more. I feel like they get the job done and are soft. I recommend.
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?