BY CLARISONIC

An ultra-soft brush for those with delicate or extra-sensitive skin and for skin sensitivities like rosacea and acne-prone skin.  All CLARISONIC® brush heads are made from a nonporous, soft elastomeric material, resistant to bacterial attachment.  All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency.  For use with the CLARISONIC™ skin care brush. see more...

CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head
  • "Works really well and is a lot softer than the one it comes with." in 1 review
  • "it works well but I feel like the other brushes do better at cleaning my face." in 1 review
Lorena S.
Clarisonic is the best face brush ever created!!! I have mines since 2013 I believe and the brush heads last so long. It cleans all your pores and the skin feels so soft after using this product. Its kind of expensive but it is totally worth the money.
Justin C.
I really love my Clarisonic Mia. Honestly, these replacement brush heads are SOOO expensive but I think it is really worth it because you are getting the best cleansing treatment your face could ever ask for! Even though it is quite expensive, I would DEFINETELY buy it over and over
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This brush is still too stiff for my skin. I prefer the sensitive and radiance heads. I use this head maybe once a week for extra exfoliation but after a few days of use, it actually hurts.
Lux R.
The brushes are great and come in different types based in your needs (deep pore, sensitive skin , etc) they can be pricey but are worth it. I tried to purchase the compatible brushes from another site and they were awful .. Yes they fit on the device but the bristles were hard etc.
Leslee H.
I moved to Colorado from Florida and my skin wasn't quiet ready for that dry air. I have been using the CLARISONIC since I moved out here (including replacement heads) and my skin is loving life.
Ash T.
I have the Mia 2 and it's amazing. I've tried almost all of the brush heads and the delicate ones are my favorite. They exfoliate just enough without irritating my sensitive skin.
Sara H.
It works well but I feel like the other brushes do better at cleaning my face. But however this brush is better than the brush that already comes with your clarisonic when your purchase it
Stacy H.
Visalia, CA
Big fan of Clarisonic! These work very well, make your skin soft, clean, and look radiant. Worth the investment, and you save money not doing facials!
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
I like the sensitive brush heads best, but this is fine for using on more durable parts of the body. I don't like replacing it every 3 months though.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
I love the feel of a new replacement brush on my Clarisonic :) I love the acne brushes because hey really focus on my acne and unclog my pores! ^.^