BY CLARISONIC #90 in Skin Care Tools

Clarisonic™ the new wave to clear skin From the makers of the Clarisonic™ skin care brush. Infused with skin-revitalizing antioxidants, Clarisonic™ renewal serum is ideal for everyday use under a moisturizer. Pampers skin with Peptides and CoQ10 Added benefits of Vitamins C & E and Japanese Green Tea Enriched with essential oils Excellent for most skin types This translucent, soothing serum absorbs quickly and gives the skin an appearance of health and radiance.  Enjoy this gentle, antioxidant-enriched formula under your favorite moisturizer, sunscreen or night cream.  Infused with CoQ10, Japanese Green Tea, and Vitamins C & E.  Enriched with essential oils.  Ideal for everyday use.  Apply after cleansing and prior to a daily moisturizer, sunscreen or night cream.  Excellent for most skin types . see more...

• What all does this serum do? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
This came with my clarisonic and I really like it! I use it underneath my moisturizer at night. I don't use it every night though. It makes my skin feel a lot healtheir and moisturized.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Came with my Clarasonic I enjoyed it while it lasted. Works very well with the Clarasonic of course. Left my face very soft and smooth.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great renewal serum! And it's even better paired up with a Clarisonic, this product met all of my expectations and is great value for the price. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a hydrating syrum!
Lora P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum! It is so hydrating and refreshing on my dry skin! It smells nice. I can see a noticeable difference in the radiance and brightness of my skin. I use this daily!
Shannon G.
Everything by clarisonic is great! I love the brushes and the gentle foaming cleaner. I love this too and it works well, but I wouldn't say that it's the best toner I've ever used. It's worth a try and you'll notice a difference but it's not the best of the best
Cara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a very hydrating serum and I recommend it to everyone who has dry skin I love it especially in the summer time it is perfect and it's great with your Clarisonic
Julie G.
Parish, NY
The renewal serum gives instant results. Your skin will be absolutely radiant.
Nathaly M.
Love this stuff. Works really fast and smells good. I use this daily at night.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Some people say its better to just use your natural face cleanser you buy at store but clarisonic has great reviews on theyre product
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
What all does this serum do? Is it worth the price?