Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser

New look, same refreshing formula - our tried-and-true gentle gel cleanser removes impurities and controls shine, leaving skin feeling supple and beautifully clean. Perfect for daily skin cleansing, this bubbly gel-to-foam formula is PH balanced, paraben-free, soap-free and dermatologist tested. Ideal face wash for anyone who loves the feeling of super-clean skin. Great for younger skin with excess shine. How to Use the Refreshing Gel Cleanser Apply directly to moistened skin or to a damp Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Brush. Massage in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly. INGREDIENTS: 911017 01 – AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, PEG-120, METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, D160535/3

Does this make you break out a lot when you first use it?
Start your review of Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I have VERY sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. This did not break me out at all and helped my skin quite a bit in a few days, less red. I use this on my clarisonic Mia and it foams up and really helps with my oils throughout the day, it also smells REALLY really good, like delicious coconuts or a tropical smell. It's expensive but I highly recommend.in reviews
Christine M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Got this in my Clarisonic mia. Just a sample and I really liked it. Gives you a refreshing feel. Not too harsh on your skin. I have sensitive cheeks so it was nice. I recommend it for anyone looking for a gel cleanser and definitely use it with your Clarisonic device.
Ms.Makeup 2.
I love this cleanser. I got my Clarisonic as a gift and it was such a surprise. The cleanser has a nice fresh scent it’s light not overwhelming and it produces a thin foam when you use it. It is essential to my skincare routine.
Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
I received this cleanser with my Mia smart and overall it’s a good cleanser! It doesn’t break my skin out, in fact using this with my Clarisonic has actually helped clear my skin drastically from acne to hyperpigmentation and it makes my skin feel super clean! It has a slight fragrance to it, and it gets very sudsy, so a little goes a long way. I took one star away because if you’re not careful it can get in your eye and burn badly but other than that this cleanser has been amazing. I use toner and a good moisturizer after using this and I don’t feel my skin being dry or anything. I also feel this is slightly pricy but as long as it helps my skin I don’t mind paying the price.
Kellye J.
Midland, TX
My favorite cleanser is the Radiance Cleansing Milk. It makes my skin unbelievably soft. My skin truly looks radiant after using it with my Clarisonic Mia. It also smells wonderful. I’ve gone through two bottles, and I usually never repurchase the same brand of face wash!
SweetAffordable B.
Kingston, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
PRICE RANGE: 💲💲💲💲 Refreshing Gel Cleanser This product is something that I’ve used in the past after buying my Clarisonic and having a sample in the box. I didn’t remember if I liked it or not because back then I didn’t know the difference. So, I was excited to try it again, I got two of these when I bought two replacement brush heads. . First of all, this product is highly fragranced, to me it smells citrus at first and then kinda floral. The first few days I couldn’t wait to wash my face because of the sensorial experience, but it gets old fast (I am used to fragrance free cleansers). 👉🏻 The highlight for me if this cleanser is that it will balance out your skin. This cleanser claims to be for oily skin and it could be good, but it could be a little behind when it comes to controlling shine. Ever since I started using with this, my face has never felt stripped or tight I towel dry. I haven’t as of yet ever used a foaming cleanser that will do that. Besides it being so creamy-foamy leathery, it doesn’t irritate my skin at all (and you would think with all the fragrance in it). 🗝 Key ingredient here is glycerin, so it’s not a super mega packed with goods cleanser. . BENEFITS: ✅ For all skin types and concerns. ✅ Mild and non-comedogenic, soap-free and PH balanced. ✅ Works great with the Clarisonic brush. ✅ It didn’t cause me acne and it balances out my skin (not too oily, not too dry). . CONS: ❌ Too fragranced. Could cause irritation in some people or could not be a pleasant experience for those that are too sensitive to fragrances. ❌ It’s too pricey for what it is and the ounces in the regular size bottle. 💭Overall I give this cleanser 9/10 on performance and 5/10 on price. So, if this cleanser had at least 8oz I might invest in it otherwise by the time you calculate a standard 13.4 oz cleanser with this price per ounce, it would cost around 60 dollars. PRICE: $USD 19 for 4oz.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
This is a cleansing brush it works pretty well it came with my brush so I don’t know how much it was
Brenna W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Have used this for the past three years. Didn’t believe my sister when she told me it was good, but now all three of us use it! It will make your face feel dry after use so make sure to have a moisturizer on hand. I haven’t a serious breakout in years and I repurchase it every other month.
Jackie B.
Burbank
An ok gel cleanser. Not a good value price was in my opinion. A little drying. A drugstore option is just as good.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I like this face cleanser but not as much as I like my First Aid Beauty Cleanser. This bottle is not very big yet the price is pretty expensive. It doesn’t last very long if you wear makeup almost everyday.
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This came with my Clarisonic brush I received for Christmas. I love it. It is the perfect cleanser to use with the Clarisonic but also if you don’t have the brush. I definitely recommend this product.