BY CLARISONIC

Refreshing Gel Cleanser. Specially formulated for sonic cleansing, this pH-balanced, foaming gel skin cleanser gently balances and clarifies to relieve and protect oily, congested skin & pores. All skin types, Hydrating. see more...

• Does this make you break out a lot when you first use it?2 Answers
Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • "I have VERY sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. This did not break me out at all and helped my skin quite a bit in a few days, less red. I use this on my clarisonic Mia and it foams up and really helps with my oils throughout the day, it also smells REALLY really good, like delicious coconuts or a tropical smell. It's expensive but I highly recommend." in 5 reviews
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
I started using this gel (with an off brand cleaning brush) to wash my face every night and my skin has cleared up so fast! After I got pregnant my skin started breaking out like crazy and it never went away, but my skin looks so clear right now after using this for a week. It's a really gentle cleanser with a light fresh scent. I will probably keep buying this product.
sara b.
This cleanser is wonderful! It smells great & makes my skin feel amazing. It was discontinued recently, which really made me sad. It was about $30 at Ulta. I used to recommend this cleanser all the time.
Katie K.
Las Vegas
I don’t actually own a Clarisonic, but I have this face wash. It feels nice on your skin and leaves it soft and clean and you really do feel refreshed. Not my number one choice for oily skin though.
Tami B.
This is a favorite of mine. Does a great job and smells nice. Rinses clean without drying out my skin. I purchased this from Ulta. It was my first time using this product and I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked.
Rosabelle L.
Laurel, MD
Smells great, refreshing after wash, but dries on tight. Makes my face feel tight and begging for a moisturizer. I guess cleaning rise it does the job but I just don’t like how it feels drying.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I like this Clarisoic refreshing gel cleanser.
I Felt a tightening on my skin when I was using it.
It has a gel texture to it.
Very easy to work with.
Has a nice smell to it.
I would recommend it to everyone.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This cleanser came with my Clarisonic MIA 1. I use it everyday with my cleansing device. It cleans my skin and keeps my breakouts from getting out of hand. I love how it's so gentle that I can use it daily. It smells good too. It's a fresh clean scent that isn't overpowering. It also removes dead skin and makes my skin glowy and super soft. Just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is a good product to use alongside the Clarisonic Mia 2. I dont find anything special about it, but I like using it as my foaming gel cleanser as a step 2 from my Korean skincare routine and its exactly what I needed. I just needed something to take care of the extra impurities of my face that is gentle enough for me to use everyday.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My friend gave me a full size bottle of this and I still have the Majority of it left! It is a great cleanser that makes my
Skin feel so soft and refreshed every time I use it!
Justine O.
I love how clean and fresh my face feels after using this gel with my Clarisonic (Mia 2). I don’t find this cleanser to harsh on my skin and it has a pleasant smell (but not too overwhelming). I would recommend this cleanser for anyone looking for something for daily use.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Does this make you break out a lot when you first use it?