BY CLARISONIC

Refreshing Gel Cleanser. Specially formulated for sonic cleansing, this pH-balanced, foaming gel skin cleanser gently balances and clarifies to relieve and protect oily, congested skin & pores. All skin types, Hydrating. see more...

• Does this make you break out a lot when you first use it?2 Answers
Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • "I have VERY sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. This did not break me out at all and helped my skin quite a bit in a few days, less red. I use this on my clarisonic Mia and it foams up and really helps with my oils throughout the day, it also smells REALLY really good, like delicious coconuts or a tropical smell. It's expensive but I highly recommend." in 5 reviews
francesca B.
Springfield , MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Truly the best face wash I have come across. I’ve tried multiple very expensive face washes over the years due to combination/ sensitive skin and nothing has worked except this product. Use with the Clarisonic brush or without and you get equally amazing results each time.
Brenna W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Have used this for the past three years. Didn’t believe my sister when she told me it was good, but now all three of us use it! It will make your face feel dry after use so make sure to have a moisturizer on hand. I haven’t a serious breakout in years and I repurchase it every other month.
sara b.
This cleanser is wonderful! It smells great & makes my skin feel amazing. It was discontinued recently, which really made me sad. It was about $30 at Ulta. I used to recommend this cleanser all the time.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I like this face cleanser but not as much as I like my First Aid Beauty Cleanser. This bottle is not very big yet the price is pretty expensive. It doesn’t last very long if you wear makeup almost everyday.
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This came with my Clarisonic brush I received for Christmas. I love it. It is the perfect cleanser to use with the Clarisonic but also if you don’t have the brush. I definitely recommend this product.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I like this Clarisoic refreshing gel cleanser.
I Felt a tightening on my skin when I was using it.
It has a gel texture to it.
Very easy to work with.
Has a nice smell to it.
I would recommend it to everyone.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This cleanser came with my Clarisonic MIA 1. I use it everyday with my cleansing device. It cleans my skin and keeps my breakouts from getting out of hand. I love how it's so gentle that I can use it daily. It smells good too. It's a fresh clean scent that isn't overpowering. It also removes dead skin and makes my skin glowy and super soft. Just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My friend gave me a full size bottle of this and I still have the Majority of it left! It is a great cleanser that makes my
Skin feel so soft and refreshed every time I use it!
Justine O.
I love how clean and fresh my face feels after using this gel with my Clarisonic (Mia 2). I don’t find this cleanser to harsh on my skin and it has a pleasant smell (but not too overwhelming). I would recommend this cleanser for anyone looking for something for daily use.
Christine M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Got this in my Clarisonic mia. Just a sample and I really liked it. Gives you a refreshing feel. Not too harsh on your skin. I have sensitive cheeks so it was nice. I recommend it for anyone looking for a gel cleanser and definitely use it with your Clarisonic device.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Does this make you break out a lot when you first use it?

Sephora