BY CLARISONIC

The Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish exfoliates, firms and smoothes areas of the body needing extra care. For all skin types. Developed by Robb Akridge, PhD, as an intensive, three-tier refining solution specially formulated for sonic cleansing to exfoliate, firm and smooth. Antioxidants Green Tea and Wine extracts provide anti-inflammatory properties. Jojoba Beads, Prickly Pear and Acai Fruit Oil hydrate and moisturize. This polish provides gentle exfoliation for areas of the body needing extra care, including the decollete, hands, arms, elbows and feet. Paraben-free and pH-balanced. see more...

Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Saginaw, MI
Loved the way this made my skin feel! I have dry patches on my cheek and sensitive skin, this product was great at helping remove dead skin so my face would be nice and smooth. The only problem I had was I feel like someone's the exfoliate get stuck in my poor and thy create little bumps( very sensitive skin so I doubt this will happen to anyone else)
Ana V.
Ana V.
East Bernard , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this scrub and sometimes use it without the clarasonic! It is perfect for exfoliating before my self tanner! I have been using this product for the last 3 years and do not see myself giving it up for another any time soon!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
I read a joy the Clairisonic exfoliating skim polish, I received a sample when I purchased my Clairisonic. I leave the skin extremely clean, removing all the dead skin, and making it soft and renewed.
Allina M.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
I was not a huge fan of this. It didn't do anything for me. I ended up using it as a shave cream. It's meh.