BY CLARISONIC

"Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish. This intensive, three-tier refining body exfoliating soap is pH-balanced and specifically formulated to exfoliate, firm and smooth all skin types. This simple skin care polish contains natural ingredients and is... see more...

JANET P.
 I have an oily tzone but a dry perimeter.  This skin polish came with my Clarisonic Mia 2.  I thought it was a nice cleanser but at times did feel my skin was a bit tight after use.  I do not use this item more than twice a week for fear it may over dry my skin.
Casey B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Has really helped to clear up the texture on my skin. I've been using this for 6 months and really enjoy the results. I got it from sephora and it it very simple packaging. The bottle sizes could be bigger for the price but otherwise I like it!
Carley G.
I am in love with this stuff! It's fantastic, works great and feels great on my skin