Clarisonic Radiance Revival  uploaded by Wanda A.

BY CLARISONIC

A collection of products that combines the cleansing technology of Clarisonic with leading advanced skincare formulations for the ultimate summer glow. It’s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing don’t get your skin as clean as you’d think. Fortunately, the lead inventor of Sonicare® discovered a breakthrough in how we cleanse. Clarisonic’s patented sonic technology works with skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind—cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, the sonic action removes impurities from pores so creams, serums, and moisturizers absorb better. And with regular daily use you’ll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes, creating healthy, radiant, and beautiful skin. Discover radiant, glowing skin by combining Clarisonic’s head-to-toe proven professional sonic technology to cleanse and exfoliate skin with Lanc"me’s flash bronzer to create even, natural-looking, sun-kissed skin. This formula featuring DHA and natural caramel extract guarantees a gorgeous golden color in just 30 minutes, while antioxidant-rich pure vitamin E helps keep free radicals from doing future damage. Moisturizing ingredients leave skin feeling satiny-soft and altogether irresistible. This set contains:- Clarisonic® Plus in Pink - Universal charging cradle- Sensitive brush head- 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - 2 oz Refining Skin Polish- Body brush head- Body brush extension handle - 4.2 oz Lancôme Flash Bronzer- Polka dot bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The Clarisonic PLUS has three speeds gentle enough for cleansing the face, yet effective for the chest, neck, and arms. Features include simple control buttons, a customizable T-TIMER, and a charge indicator so you’re never without your Clarisonic. The Clarisonic PLUS also powers the Body Brush Head for noticeably softe see more...

Wanda A.
Dacula, GA
I recommend this product it is very light in your skin I really cleaned up your pores and doesn't clock though your pores you leave your face flawless and healthy looking this product will be perfect for you, if you use makeup foundation for your regular routines removing makeup and moisturizing.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Recently used my sisters and all i can say is"I WANT ONE" ive never felt my skin so soft and clean, the price is high but its a lifetime purchase that is totally worth it. makes a washcloth look worthless lol. digs deep and gets all that old makeup out. get one if you can afford it.
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
Clarisonic is the absolute leader of sonic cleansing systems, it is a bit pricey, but worth every penny, you can tell a noticeable difference on your skin after the first week of use, healthier, cleaner and brighter skin, without ever irritating your skin, and helps absorb your skin care to the fullest, you are supposed to change the brush head every 3 months, but in my personal experience my brushes seem to hold for 4 months if you take care of them, there are multiple sales online to help you save on the brushes that regularly sell on their website for $25
Rachel C.
Although this item is very pricey, I do not regret purchasing it. It has helped smooth my skin as well as helps me remove all my make up at the end of the day. Another con is that you have to replace the brush head every 3 months (just like a tooth brush) and it costs around $25 although sometimes groupon sells the heads for cheaper.
Sara C.
Carol Stream, IL
I bought this from sephora about a year and a half ago. It is such a great value. I love the body extender handle. Plus its pink! Its defiantly worth the money. It has helped my skin.
Sam R.
I love my clarisonic. I have been using my clarisonic since 3 yrs now n can't live without it. Perfect for my normal to dry skin. I use it daily. Must have clarisonic.
Jenny W.
Spokane, WA
I have been using my clarisonic for over a year now! Love it , I find that it helps the other products I use to absorb better into my skin. Especially my acne products.
Hil P.
I have a clarisonic and love it. I really feel like it makes my skin so much cleaner and has helped.
alexis G.
Cudahy, WI
I used one of these things and they work really good. I cleans my face really good. I llove the color to. Also
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
I have the Clarisonic Mia and it is absolutely wonderful. It does what it says it does-- gets cleansers deep into your skin so that they are absorbed and truly work. It exfoliates like nothing else can, and it is certainly affordable and worth every penny. Don't hesitate to buy it!
Elisabeth B.
Has anyone tried this? I have oily skin and am curious but have heard mixed reviews and am hesitant to spend the money. Thanks!
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
Is this recommended for daily or just some time in week ? What would be the frequency to use it ?
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Is Clarisonic worth the money? Can you get the same or similar results with say the Olay system or even cheaper?
Sarah G.
How soon does this make skin look brighter? Is it good for combination skin?
Tricia O.
My friend told me about this and can't stop raving about this product. She said her skin got worse then better. I don't want my skin getting worse in the first place. Has anyone had similar experience, better or worse? its quite a pricey investment so I'm trying to decide on it.