Clarisonic Pro Professional 4-Speed Skin Care System, White uploaded by Amanda T.

BY CLARISONIC #80 in Skin Care Tools

• Does anyone know if there's a less expensive version of this Clar...1 Answers
  • I wonder if this can be used with a face scrub at the same time. ? 4 Answers
  • I have never tried it, how is it? 3 Answers
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I have had the Clarisonic Professional System for several years and I absolutely love it! ! It is a game changer in your face cleaning routine. It leaves your skin clean and clear better than anything I have ever tried. It is absolutely worth every penny! Their customer service is second to none, if you register your unit and have an issue with it they will send you a new one. I plan on purchasing one for my pre-teen daughter since she's starting to have small breakouts. I highly recommend this product! You will not be disappointed!
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I started breaking put in high school and went to a dermatologist as well as an esthetician. She would use the clarisonic on me and iended up purchasing it through her. I have always and will always love my clarisonic. It has been nothing but amazing. I only use it once a day at night to get rid of stubborn dirt and makeup from the day. It always gives such a good clean. If this bad boy ever dies I will definitely be getting a new one! Always be sure to rinse it off after use though
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IM OBSESSED WITH MY CLARISONIC! I've had it for a long time and it still works amazing like the first day I got it. Even though you have to replace the brush heads it's always in good working order. It does a great job of cleansing deeply and that's why I love it.
Corey H.
Corey H.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I cannot wash my face without it now it really does make such a difference if I don't use it for a week I noticed that my skin suffers dramatically. Prior to getting the Clarisonic my face was more dry slightly more wrinkly and my pores were way bigger. I have noticed that my skin has a much brighter glow now than ever before. I still use my same Neutrogena face wash the only difference is I used this product now and it has dramatically changed my skin. I would recommend this product to everyone
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this Clarisonic comes with a 4 speed system because it helped my skin get use to the different stages of speed without irritation.  At first I was skeptical of using this product simply because I didn't think it would work but as I started to use it more I notice how my skin was much more smoother and I had less acne.  I recommend starting off with the gentle speed and then working your way up just so you don't over exfoliate your skin or irritate it.
KK S.
KK S.
Springfield, IL
I have had mine for about 2 years and it recently quit working. Maybe that is the normal span, I don't know. I really liked it, and since it no longer works I realize I have to invest in a new one. Did a great job, left my skin smooth and was not abrasive.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Aztec, NM
LOVE THIS!!! Makes such a difference in my facial routine. Cleans deep without damaging my skin. Leaves my face and neck looking and feeling baby soft!
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
My best friend uses clarisonic! She had been telling me forever to get one and I finally did ! It's amazing ! A great part of my beauty regiment!
Mai  T.
Mai T.
Saint Paul, MN
This product help made your skin to feel good and soft. I feel like your skin is healthy and clean.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I have the clarisonic Mia 2 and I'm obsessed. Best investment I ever made !!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Ypsilanti
I wonder if this can be used with a face scrub at the same time. ?
Germaine P.
Germaine P.
Caracas. Distrito Capital
I have never tried it, how is it?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR
I have been considering one of this systems (open to suggestions as to which one), but I have very sensitive skin and I am afraid that this will be too harsh? Also, they seem pricey. Are they worth the hype?
Anna P.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if there's a less expensive version of this Clarisonic cleaner?
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many good things about this product! How much does it cost??