Clarisonic Pro Professional 4-Speed Skin Care System, White uploaded by Amanda T.

BY CLARISONIC

• Does anyone know if there's a less expensive version of t...1 Answers
  • I wonder if this can be used with a face scrub at the sam...4 Answers
  • I have never tried it, how is it? 3 Answers
Brittany S.
On the pricey side of facial brushes, but the most effective I’ve ever tried. Helps with maintaining exfoliation and removing makeup. In my opinion it could use harsher brush head options. Holds a charge for a good week or so without needing a new charge. Super easy to change out different brush heads and easy to keep sanitary. I’ve dropped mine a billion times and it has yet to blemish or break.
Lisa W.
I love how this Clarisonic comes with a 4 speed system because it helped my skin get use to the different stages of speed without irritation.  At first I was skeptical of using this product simply because I didn't think it would work but as I started to use it more I notice how my skin was much more smoother and I had less acne.  I recommend starting off with the gentle speed and then working your way up just so you don't over exfoliate your skin or irritate it.
Anja W.
I absolutely LOVE my Clarisonic! Although it is a bit pricey, it is definitely well worth the cost. I have acne prone skin, & this helps me feel 100% clean & prevents my pores from getting clogged. I have never had such a clean feeling face before. It also gets makeup & all debris off of your face at night, so you're not sleeping with any left over makeup residue & protecting your skin from clogged pores. I would only recommend using it once daily though, as too much scrubbing can cause dry or irritated skin. I prefer to use it at night to get all my makeup off. I would recommend this to everybody, & the battery life lasts forever until you need to recharge (mine usually lasts a month or so between charges). 10/10!!:)
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I have had the Clarisonic Professional System for several years and I absolutely love it! ! It is a game changer in your face cleaning routine. It leaves your skin clean and clear better than anything I have ever tried. It is absolutely worth every penny! Their customer service is second to none, if you register your unit and have an issue with it they will send you a new one. I plan on purchasing one for my pre-teen daughter since she's starting to have small breakouts. I highly recommend this product! You will not be disappointed!
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I cannot wash my face without it now it really does make such a difference if I don't use it for a week I noticed that my skin suffers dramatically. Prior to getting the Clarisonic my face was more dry slightly more wrinkly and my pores were way bigger. I have noticed that my skin has a much brighter glow now than ever before. I still use my same Neutrogena face wash the only difference is I used this product now and it has dramatically changed my skin. I would recommend this product to everyone
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I started breaking put in high school and went to a dermatologist as well as an esthetician. She would use the clarisonic on me and iended up purchasing it through her. I have always and will always love my clarisonic. It has been nothing but amazing. I only use it once a day at night to get rid of stubborn dirt and makeup from the day. It always gives such a good clean. If this bad boy ever dies I will definitely be getting a new one! Always be sure to rinse it off after use though
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I've been using this product for several years now. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and while the Clarisonic hasn't totally cleared my skin up, it's better than it's ever been as long as I stick to a routine. I use the Clarisonic with the Acne brush heads twice per week with a Salicylic Acid cream cleanser, and my breakouts are definitely less frequent. I've also notice a decrease in the blackheads on my nose. The system is expensive, but for me, it was worth the investment.
Alyssa S.
IM OBSESSED WITH MY CLARISONIC! I've had it for a long time and it still works amazing like the first day I got it. Even though you have to replace the brush heads it's always in good working order. It does a great job of cleansing deeply and that's why I love it.
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
This product makes my skin feel amazing. I am in my mid 20s and am prone to acne, but this has helped keep my complexion more in line, and I have noticed that my skin feels much better and is physically brighter and smoothr.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
If you can afford it, go for it! It is most definitely worth it. This product really scrubs and cleans and gets to the nitty gritty of your skin and pores. Sometimes you can find good deals on amazon.
Jasmine C.
Ypsilanti
I wonder if this can be used with a face scrub at the same time. ?
Germaine P.
Caracas. Distrito Capital
I have never tried it, how is it?
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I have been considering one of this systems (open to suggestions as to which one), but I have very sensitive skin and I am afraid that this will be too harsh? Also, they seem pricey. Are they worth the hype?
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
Does anyone know if there's a less expensive version of this Clarisonic cleaner?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I've heard so many good things about this product! How much does it cost??