Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System For Face and Body 7 piece uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY CLARISONIC

Katie B.
Katie B.
San Francisco, CA
The Clarisonic Plus deep cleans my pores and makes my skin so smooth, exfoliated and clear I can't believe I went so many years without using it. I only use it a few times a week now but cannot live without this!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I tested this product and it really helped my skin within the short period of usage. I have combination skin and I have to find a routine that keeps it balanced.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
I am in love with me! I really feel like all the makeup, oil, and dirt has came off each time I use this. It has giving me a lot more even skin tone and face is so soft.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I have had this product for over a year now and love it. This really cleans out your pores and just makes your face feel clean.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffered with dark spots from acne that has gone away. I usually wash my face with just a wash cloth, but since purchasing this product, I realize why I was experiencing breakouts. I wear makeup almost everyday. When I started using the sensitive brush head I've noticed there was plenty of makeup left on my skin, but now I can go to bed in knowing my face it clean and after I use a skin toner, serum and moisturizer.
Donna R.
Donna R.
I suffered from acne and blackheads ever since high school. Ive always had combination/oily. This product has truley been a LIFESAVOR. Its completely brought life and youthness back into my skin. All my acne is controlled now, and skin is free from all dirt blocking my pores. Just a disclamer your skin does go through a "Purge" state in beginning where its bringing the problems to the surface of the skin so it can start clearing away your problems. Be sure to follow up with a skin routine to ensure your skin is getting moisture back into it! Enjoy!!!
Danyel H.
Danyel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really, really, REALLY love my Clarisonic Plus! I opted for the normal brush as well the body brush and it's been great. My skin texture and clarity have greatly improved. My oily t-zone is nicely cleaned while the brush buffs away the dry scaly skin on my cheeks in the winter. It has also done wonders for the hyperpigmentation on my neck. I really believe my skin care products work better afterward and go deeper into my skin. I really want to express that for some people it is not a good idea to use this device every day. It is a form of manual exfoliation and people can easily over exfoliate if they are not careful which can wreak havoc on skin. I only use it 3 times a week because I also use peels and I never use it with an exfoliation wash that contains glycolic acid.
Ina S.
Ina S.
tromsø
It is so good for skin problems and it cleans your pores and if you have oily skin or acne then this is the product for you
Sumaiya S.
Sumaiya S.
Edmonton
This is unreal!!!!! If somebody has skin problems, try this. All your problems will vanish.
Rustan M.
Rustan M.
Bartlett, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is clear sonic?