CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Amalia E.

BY CLARISONIC #19 in Skin Care Tools

Whimsy The Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System features three speeds for the face and a body mode for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Hard-to-reach areas are even easier to clean with our new Body Brush Extension Handle. Kit Includes: Clarisonic PLUS. Universal Charging Cradle. Sensitive Brush Head**. Body Brush Head. 1 oz. trial size facial cleanser. 2 oz. trial size Refining Skin Polish PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Online Exclusive Whimsy Pattern. see more...

• I have oily skin and acne I was wondering if this will actually h...2 Answers
  • How long has yours lasted? Mine lasted about 4 years and then fin...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Lelu F.
I am so obsessed with this product. It is the one and only and The Best face cleansing device ever. There are lots of them out there but this brand is truly a good one. I take it everywhere with me. I am just so against removing makeup with it since it penetrates deeper to the pores I prefer wiping the makeup off first and double cleansing with Clarisonic. Really clears the skin and massages so nicely. Every skincare product penetrates to my skin better after cleansing. It is awesome!
Sam R.
It makes your skin super soft and clean. I use it daily at night to remove my makeup. It also helps fade away the blemishes and clear your skin. I love it so much that I ordered one for my mom and sister too and they loved it. Everyone should have one Clarisonic. Its your skins best friend.
Emily S.
Broomfield, CO
Love my Clarisonic! Seriously life changing and I couldn’t ever go without having one. This is a must have in my skin routine. Definitely worth the price and once mine is done I will absolutely purchase another one.
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This is probably one of my favorite investments I’ve made in my skin. You can visibly see your skin change after one use. It made my skin so bright. I loved it so much I bought mom one too.
Ashley G.
Manassas, VA
This is my absolute favorite cleansing device. It keeps my dry patches at bay and helps my face products work better. It’s really relaxing to use, too. Feels amazing!
Milan B.
Nice little exfoliating system! Clarisonic brush can be used with any cleanser of your choose in general and really gets deep into those pores for a perfect clean
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I have used the Clarisonic Plus skin cleansing brush for about 7 years until literally 2 months ago, when it just stopped working one day! I loved being able to take it into the shower or tub and not worry about getting it wet. I loved how soft and clean my skin felt after I used it. I would switch my brush heads depending on how my skin was behaving at the time. The convenience and effectiveness of this cleansing brush is amazing!! I cried when mine died :( However, I did use it every day for approximately 7 whole years. It may seem expensive to some people, but to me it paid for itself shortly after I bought it because I no longer felt like I needed to buy exfoliating cloths or scrubs. I just used my regular, gentle, water-based cleanser and the Clarisonic did all of the work! I also loved the body brush attachment for my legs and feet. I am looking forward to being able to buy a new one soon. I highly recommend this cleansing brush!
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
 This is my favorite facial cleansing brush I have ever had! It cleans my face so well! These Clarisonic brushes say that they clean six times better than your hands and I totally would agree with that! Every time I use this product makes my face feel very very very clean! This helps a lot with acne. Every time I seem to use the brush, I feel that my acne goes away faster! I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone! I am definitely going to be buying more of these brushes in the future because I love them! I also want to try the travel one!
Katharine S.
Hillsborough, CA
It is a pricey facial cleabsing brush. However, i swear by my clarisonic plus! I live that the charger is like a stand so it looks really pretty when you display it. The timer setting is really helpful so you know exactly when to move to a different are of your face. This brush do clean your face really well. Now i cannot wash my face without my clarisonic because i feel like my face is not clean without it. There's less dirt when i wipe my face with a toner after cleansing with this brush!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Essential to my skin care routine. I bought this a few years ago and I still use it to this day. It helps to really cleanse the dirt from my pores and massages my skin to restore blood flow. After using it, my skincare works better and seems to be more effective. I use the sensitive brush heads but they are all great to use. Definitely use it on your décolleté too! It may seem expensive but it's absolutely worth it. Ps. The tickle goes away lol! If you have one, you know what I mean. ;)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
After using , did you notice a difference in your skin afterwards ?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
How this works? Would you recommend this product?
Veronica J.
Some people have said it is harsh on their skin is this true? Also what products do you use with it to clean your face?
Layla R.
So, my skin is very sensitive and I was wondering if the brush this was harsh on the skin. Also do you need to charge this? If so how?
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
is this good for dry but oily skin?