CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Whimsy The Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System features three speeds for the face and a body mode for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Hard-to-reach areas are even easier to clean with our new Body Brush Extension Handle. Kit Includes: Clarisonic PLUS. Universal Charging Cradle. Sensitive Brush Head**. Body Brush Head. 1 oz. trial size facial cleanser. 2 oz. trial size Refining Skin Polish PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Online Exclusive Whimsy Pattern.

A Clarisonic Plus Rosa com base que carrega a parte, ela é a prova d’água?
A Clarisonic Plus Rosa com base que carrega a parte, ela é a prova d’água?
Does the Clarisonic smart seem to make the skin feel and look better? And what are the benefits of having one?
Start your review of CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: ULTA
Skin cleansing brush has changed my life! My face freak and super clean after using the spin brush. It cleanses and exfoliates leaving my skin super soft! Very easy to use and I love the multiple brush heads that it comes with.
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Oakland, TN
This is the best skin cleansing brush! I have tried others and this by far beats out all of them. The brushes are wonderful and clean your skin so well. My skin feels so wonderful after I use this. I love the plug in charger, so it is always ready to go. I use this along with Purity from Philosophy and it does a fabulous job. I know the price can scare some people off, but it is well worth it!!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sun Damage
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite part of my skincare routine, hands down. The cleansing brush is so easy to use and is extremely effective. My skin comes out after using this tool looking and feeling smoother than ever, and not only that, but cleaner than ever as well. Really really wonderful tool not only to use with Clarisonic products, but with any facial cleansing product you want to use.
Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
I love the Clarisonic products and have been using them for years! I would definitely rank this as my favorite face product. I started out with the Clarisonic plus and eventually loved it so much I wanted to buy the smaller version of it. Love it!
Oily / Acne
Riverdale, GA
I couldn’t imagine my skincare routine without my Clarisonic. I also use it with my gentle everyday exfoliator; it cleanses very well and it also operates in different speeds.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
Stevens Point
I’ve had this sonic skincare brush for a few years now, so while a bit of an investment, I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth. I use it about every other day in the shower, and in my case one overnight charge lasts for months. I buy the sensitive skin brush heads and I’ve never experienced any irritation from using it 2-4 times per week. My skin is super soft after use, and it’s great to use if you’ve had a heavy makeup day to get rid of anything the makeup remover missed. It’s a little bit bulky to travel with, but I usually only travel for a few days at a time so I just skip it and use it when I get back. My skin feels a little grittier after a few days without it, but it gets back into shape within one or two uses. Overall it was a great purchase.
Absolutely loved this system when I first purchased it. It was gentle enough to not irritate my skin but cleaned well and improved the look/feel of my face. I was disappointed though that there seems to be an issue if the brush is left off of the base or not charged for a period of time it will not turn on again. The unit would register as being fully charged and then when it is removed from the base it does not register/will not power on.
Combination / Acne
Fort Worth, TX
I had this for years and it finally broke. They don’t make this model anymore unfortunately it was replaced by the smart model but I have not tried. I really loved this it was my favorite Clarisonic device. After this broke I purchased a Measure which I do you like however I don’t feel like the speeds are high enough to give me a good exfoliation like the plus and it
Fort worth
This brush is on of my favorite products to use. I would use it on face and body and showed a lot of improvement after use. Wasn’t too harsh. But the price is very expensive, and after a few months the brush stopped charging and the battery quit, so I can’t use it as a motor brush anymore which is really disappointing for how much it cost.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I used this cleansing kit for 8 years. I had to continuously purchase new brushes every month because my skin would break out so much, even after cleaning it. I used it until it died. I tried multiple heads. My favorite was the cashmere head. The other heads were a bit irritating. After it died, I was left with a ton of brushes but refused to buy another. My son has the Mia 2 and found that he also broke out when the brush heads weren't brand new.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...