CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Lisanne W.CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Amalia E.

BY CLARISONIC #12 in Skin Care Tools

Whimsy The Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System features three speeds for the face and a body mode for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Hard-to-reach areas are even easier to clean with our new Body Brush Extension Handle. Kit Includes: Clarisonic PLUS. Universal Charging Cradle. Sensitive Brush Head**. Body Brush Head. 1 oz. trial size facial cleanser. 2 oz. trial size Refining Skin Polish PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Online Exclusive Whimsy Pattern. see more...

• I have oily skin and acne I was wondering if this will ac...2 Answers
  • How long has yours lasted? Mine lasted about 4 years and ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
What is it: A set that includes a Clarisonic PLUS cleansing device, a body brush head, a sensitive brush head, an extension handle, a 2-fl oz Refining Skin Polish, and a 1-fl oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser.

Who is it for: All face and body skin types.

Why is it different: With varying levels of sonic speed, you can customize your Clarisonic PLUS cleansing experience to address your specific skin needs. Speed 1 (Delicate) is the lowest setting for a more gentle cleanse. Speed 2 (Universal) is developed for daily use on all skin types and cleanses six times better than manual cleansing with finger pads. When an extra boost is needed, speed 3 (Powerful) provides the power to enhance cleansing.

When the body brush head is attached, the Clarisonic PLUS handle automatically switches to the Body Mode, with a three-minute cycle. Press the speed button while in body mode to toggle between constant and pulse settings. The pulse setting is great for the head/neck area and provides a different sensation than the constant setting.

How do I use it: Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours. Remove eye makeup by hand. Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head. Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush and select desired speed. Follow T-timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. To use the body brush head, simply remove the facial brush and gently twist the body brush onto your PLUS handle. Apply body wash directly to the brush head and massage in circular motions on the body.

From Clarisonic.

UL listed adapter; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Charging cradle imported
Amy B.
Beachwood, OH
Love my Clarisonic! The best way to cleanse and exfoliate your skin before applying your skin care products. The Clarisonic is a perfect addition to any skin care regime. I find the Clarisonic especially helpful when using skin peels. The Clarisonic helps get rid of the flaking skin, leaving your skin truly clean and ready to absorb your serums and or other skin care products. @skincareessential CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Lelu F.
I am so obsessed with this product. It is the one and only and The Best face cleansing device ever. There are lots of them out there but this brand is truly a good one. I take it everywhere with me. I am just so against removing makeup with it since it penetrates deeper to the pores I prefer wiping the makeup off first and double cleansing with Clarisonic. Really clears the skin and massages so nicely. Every skincare product penetrates to my skin better after cleansing. It is awesome!
Emily S.
Broomfield, CO
Love my Clarisonic! Seriously life changing and I couldn’t ever go without having one. This is a must have in my skin routine. Definitely worth the price and once mine is done I will absolutely purchase another one.
Sam R.
It makes your skin super soft and clean. I use it daily at night to remove my makeup. It also helps fade away the blemishes and clear your skin. I love it so much that I ordered one for my mom and sister too and they loved it. Everyone should have one Clarisonic. Its your skins best friend.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
I have been using it for a few months now, on a daily basis. Cleans very well and am very happy with it, but be careful when combining it with certain serums beacuse it tends to make the skin irritated so I switched to once a day instead of twice. The other problem is that the brush head does start to discolor, which I don't mind but just wanted to let you guys know. Frankly I believe it's a great product and you should try it out!!
Ashley G.
Manassas, VA
This is my absolute favorite cleansing device. It keeps my dry patches at bay and helps my face products work better. It’s really relaxing to use, too. Feels amazing!
Milan B.
Bowie, MD
Nice little exfoliating system! Clarisonic brush can be used with any cleanser of your choose in general and really gets deep into those pores for a perfect clean
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This is probably one of my favorite investments I’ve made in my skin. You can visibly see your skin change after one use. It made my skin so bright. I loved it so much I bought mom one too.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Best way to clean your face hand down. I love Clarisonic. It’s gentle but it gives a much deeper clean than a towel. It meets my expectations and I am a repeat user. I would buy it again.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
After using , did you notice a difference in your skin afterwards ?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
How this works? Would you recommend this product?
Veronica J.
Some people have said it is harsh on their skin is this true? Also what products do you use with it to clean your face?
Lia E.
So, my skin is very sensitive and I was wondering if the brush this was harsh on the skin. Also do you need to charge this? If so how?
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
is this good for dry but oily skin?