CLARISONIC PLUS Sonic Cleansing System for Face & Body, Pacific Sunset (Limited Edition), 1 ea

BY CLARISONIC

It s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. The essential first step in your skin care regimen, Clarisonic goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores without abrasion or harsh chemicals. Clarisonic® removes six times more makeup than manual cleansing, cleansing so well that products absorb better- making skin more receptive to skincare ingredients. With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists, spas and cosmetic surgeons. The Clarisonic PLUS has three speeds gentle enough for cleansing the face, yet effective for the decollete, neck and arms. Features include simple control buttons, a custom see more...

• I have sencitive skin so i wonder if this would be a little too r...1 Answers
  • Im dying for a clarisonic! I'm wondering how it compares to my ol...1 Answers
Dani D.
Old Westbury, NY
Using a Clarisonic really made a huge difference when I first got it to my skin. I used it religiously everyday for probably a year and a half and had zero complaints. I think my skin may have gotten used to it because I broke out and nothing not even my trusted Clarisonic was helping. Now I just use it for a weekly deep clean and have a softer hand brush for daily cleansing.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This product definitely helps fight breakouts and gives you clear, glowing skin. It's gentle, and convenient to use.
Alejandra G.
Maria Alejandra Gomez Valencia (G014097)7630 NW 25 Street # 2B Miami
I love clarisonic, is the best To clean my face, remove all the makeup and helped me control acne, and my skin oil is the best
Josie P.
Stanley
Super creamy and amazing application the pigmentation and long lasting it the best all
Stephanie R.
I have sencitive skin so i wonder if this would be a little too rough for my skin? but does it need batterys or any type of charger?????
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Im dying for a clarisonic! I'm wondering how it compares to my olay prox brush? any differences?