BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing for Face and Body, Lavender It s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. The essential first step in your skin care regimen, Clarisonic goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores without abrasion or harsh chemicals. Clarisonic removes six times more makeup than manual cleansing, cleansing so well that products absorb better- making skin more receptive to skincare ingredients. With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists, spas and cosmetic surgeons. The Clarisonic PLUS has three speeds gentle enough for cleansing the face, yet effective for the decollete, neck and arms. Features include simple control buttons, a customizable T-Ti see more...

Savannah S.
Love this clarisonic and the brush heads. The head is soft and does not irritate when it's cleaning your skin. I feel like I've had a double clean when I use my clarisonic and would definitely buy it again.
Erica T.
Atlanta, GA
What bad can you say about clarisonic? It deep cleans, and you can use whatever your favorite cleanser is! I love that it has different speeds and you can switch out the brushes depending on your specific needs.
Ashley D.
greeneville, tn
This has always been my favorite skin care purchase! 2 years and still loving my Clarisonic! Definitely recommend!
Shona F.
Brampton, ON
I purchased a Clarisonic Plus February 2014 and in May 2017 my brush stopped charging. It came with a 3-year warranty and as you can see shortly after the warranty expired the product malfunction, which Clarisonic won't repair or replace it. Now I have to buy a new one which I'm on the fence about. Outside of this major problem, the brush works well with clearing out the dirt and makeup from my skin.
Lyz M.
I absolutely love this tool so much. Nothing bad I can say about this at all.

It cleared away all the flakiness and dryness that were left from the scars from burns that I suffered from, on my face. It works wonders.
It made my face smooth & soft like a baby's bottom!