BY CLARISONIC

The Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Spot Treatment offers three speeds for cleansing the face plus a Spot Therapy mode to care for areas of the body needing extra attention: hands, arms, elbows, feet and dA colletA. Get all the benefits of the Classic Clarisonic(2x more effective than manual cleansing, 6x more make up removal, 61% better absorption of vitamin C, etc.) and the added benefit of spot therapy for the body. Kit Includes: Cordless Clarisonic PLUS with 3 speeds plus Spot Therapy mode Universal Charging Cradle (100v - 240v AC; 50/60Hz) Sensitive Face Brush Head and Spot Therapy Brush Head 1oz trial size of Refreshing Gel Cleanser2oz trial size Refining Skin Polish2 year manufacturer warranty. Benefits:6 times more makeup removal. Leaves skin feeling and looking younger and smoother. Cleanses so well that products absorb better. Gentle enough for twice daily use. Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes. Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores. see more...

Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how my skin feels, it's like a spa day without leaving my house. The set is my favorite way to start this process because you get to try out the sample sizes without committing to something. Except I loved all of the samples!
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is the best thing ever! It leaves you skin so clean feeling! I got one for Christmas and would recommend it to anyone!
Jenny S.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Clarisonic brush is a beauty game-changer. This bundle makes it even better. I like the scent of all of the products which I can be a major factor when buying products. I have seen a positive difference in my skin and will continue to buy from Clarisonic.
April K.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked seeing how much gunk was coming off my face. I would really suggest removing your makeup first otherwise your brush gets all gunky. Skin needs to be exfoliated, and this helps a bit! I loved the additional brush heads for body scrubbing! And I liked all the sample sizes of the face wash. It's nice to be able to try all they offer before deciding which one to buy.
Shirley S.