CLARISONIC Plus Skin Care System & Spot Therapy Kit uploaded by Bri B.

BY CLARISONIC

The Clarisonic Plus Skin Care System has 3 speeds, simple buttons, a customizable timer and a charge indicator, plus a Spot Therapy Brush Head for noticeably softer, smoother, firmer skin on the face and body! Includes trial-sized cleansers. Elevate Cleansing to a Sonic Level from Head to Toe For Face & Body The Clarisonic® Plus Skin Care System & Spot Therapy Kit includes: White Plus. Universal Charging Cradle. Sensitive Brush Head. see more...

April M.
Wyomissing, PA
I am not a fan of the claisonic. I started using it bc I have red marks and acne prone skin. It made my acne so much worse than when originally started. I let it go a few months bc you can have an initial breakout but my skin continued to get worse with this product
Bri B.
If you have EVER disliked your skin for any reason... acne, fine lines, large pores, dry skin... anything, go invest in this!! I got mine for Christmas a few years ago and it has changed my skin completely! It's a great exfoliator and just really changed the quality of my skin. I love love love my Clairisonic!!!
laura t.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love my clarisonic... always been my #1 go to device to cleanse my face and body (with the body attachment head) no matter what product I use this little guy is my powerhouse.
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased my Clarisonic plus system from QVC. It came with the shower extension, body brush, sensitive skin brush as well as some Philosophy skincare items. The Clarisonic helps me to ensure that all my makeup is removed at the end of the day. I was scared to use this product since I have sensitive skin (I have excema) but it has not irritated my skin at all. I will continue to buy new sensitive skin brush heads and make use this wonderful product.
Helen N.
I must say I made a great investment buying the clarisonic plus. My boyfriend and I use it together but with different brush heads of course. We both noticed how clean and smooth our skin felt right away after using the clarisonic. I used to get acne all the time but ever since I started taking care of my skin with the clarisonic I rarely ever get acne anymore. I would recommend anyone with any type of skin to use a clarisonic because they have all kinds of brush heads for different types of skin concerns.
Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love the Clairsonic device! Leaves my skin clean and buffed. The only reason for 4 out of 5 stars is I would rather have another brush head than the included cleansers. I use mine with Purity and Peter Thomas Roth orange cleanser. QVC had the best price and easy pay. I couldn't say no.
Lesa T.
I love this! I use it every other night and well my skin has never felt better! You can clearly feel how clean your skin is after you use it. Also, this leaves my skin feeling extremely soft afterwards which is awesome!
Nicole K.
Question has been deleted
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
does this help with dark spots?