BY CLARISONIC

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head - This replacement brush head is a combination of short, rigid filament bristles and longer flexible bristles to thoroughly exfoliate and buff dry, cracked feet. The filament blend is designed to allow for optimal migration of the Pedi-Buff for more even coverage and thorough exfoliation.Tip: Try using the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head dry for quick touch ups. For use with the Pedi and SMART Profile Device only - this brush head should not be used on our facial cleansing devices.(1 ct.) - Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head see more...

Buy on Sephora
V V.
Orlando Florida
This works ok. Doesn't do what most would assume but it does help out a bit. I wouldn't re purchase this because for the price, and what it actually does, just isn't my jam. You may like it though. Give it a shot if you are a clarisonic fan!! Most of the fans that I've spoken to have loved this! So give a go!
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This brush head is great!! It works wonders on my feet and gets the dead skin off and makes my feet feels so smooth and soft. It does have a limit though, it didn't work on my mom's feet but hers are cracked and calloused. It worked great for me so I would definitely buy it again!
Kristen C.
Did a great job exfoliating my feet! Better than a pedicure. Will buy again in a few months.

back