BY CLARISONIC

Pedi Smoothing Disc - Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough feet at home or between professional pedicures, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation System combines expertly engineered tools with sonically designed formulations to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough patches. Feet - especially heels and toes - become soft, supple and sandal-ready. Clarisonic Pedi Smoothing Disc is made to use with the?Pedi?and SMART Profile Devices only. This disc should not be used on our facial cleansing devices. Pedi Disc is SMART technology enabled.(1 ct.) - Pedi Smoothing Disc see more...

Bianca Y.
Millbrae, CA
This product didn't do anything. I tried using it for quite a while and it didn't even scratch the surface. This product is not worth it and I would recommend going in a different direction. Preferably with something that does work
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I am not too pleased with this. It doesn't actually seem to do anything. I have a lot more luck with a pumice stone. However, it DOES WORK WITH OLDER CLARISONICS. I have the Mia and also the original top-of-the-line model. I can't remember if it's the pro or the plus, but it has brushes for body and face. The new brush heads, including this one, all work perfectly with my old models. Everyone will tell you otherwise, but I had no trouble whatsoever.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
It works well. I believe that it needs the pieces to be a little rougher to take out more of the dead skin
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
does this head work with the Mia 2 or just the smart profile?