BY CLARISONIC

A sea-serum that works with the innovative Clarisonic(R) Opal Sonic Infusion System, designed to effectively deliver the choicest ingredients deep into the skin for dramatically soothing, firming, age-fighting results. Clarisonic co-founder Robb Akridge, PhD, optimized the Anti-Aging Sea Serum specifically to complement the Opal's sonic infusion technology. Using his immunology expertise to promote skin health, he and his team of cosmetic scientists employed a multi-layered complex of marine extracts and botanicals to deliver exceptional results. This set contains:- Opal(R) Anti-Aging Sea Serum- 2 x Replacement applicator tips Opal's gentle sonic massage infuses Anti-Aging Sea Serum into the outer layers of the epidermis in 30 seconds. The effects are visibly smoother, firmer, more hydrated skin and minimized appearance of under-eye puffiness. Every soothing sonic pulse gently and immediately helps to immediately tighten, refresh, and energize the skin's appearance into a bright, youthful state. Experience Clarisonic sonic skincare from start to finish: cleanse, then infuse for results that last for hours and benefits that build over time. The Opal Sonic Infusion System is dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested, and gentle enough for daily use. Opal is rechargeable and convenient. *Sonicare(R) is a registered trademark of Philips Oral Healthcare Inc, which is not affiliated with PBL or Clarisonic. see more...

\särˈeyę' Y.
This product is not great for acne. Also, as for anti-aging it is OK. It is not anything extraordinary. Some good qualities it has is that it is soft and it has a great formula. What I consider buying again? Probably not.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I like my clairsonic brush and my clairsonic opal. However, this product is a miss. I received a bottle with my opal purchase so I thought I'd try it and it did nothing for my under eye area and it irritated my sensitive skin. I have not purchased this product again and would not recommend.
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it fits great and my skin and glides on perfectly. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!