CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Frankie L.CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Angela N.

BY CLARISONIC

A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the Opal skin system is specially designed to help build skin s resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the Opal dispenses our specially formulated Anti-Aging Sea Serum, maximizing absorption in a way that s not possible with your finger alone. Opal Sonic Infusion System, Ruby. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this help dark circles under your eyes?1 Answers
  • I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
I'm still on the fence with the Opal. I have bad under eye puffiness. I've been using this for a full month and have not noticed a difference at all. Same with fine lines. May end up returning.
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
You honestly need this in your life.  I use it 3 times a week all over my face.   must have.  Great investment in my skin care routine.
Julie M.
Buffalo, NY
This has made a world of a difference in my underage appearance. I found that I am much less puffy, and I am able to use whatever serum I so choose.
Dalther R.
I have had this for about a month and I love it! I have noticed a decrease in the crepe-like wrinkles around my eyes....oh, I still have my crow's feet (because I like to laugh and smile) but the smaller wrinkles are definitely less prominent. I have the Clarisonic Mia facial scrubber as well....at first, I was disappointed because I seemed to have more breakouts. However, after about a month or so, my skin stopped breaking out and now I feel as though it glows. I try to be realistic....I'm 39 and I have some wrinkles...Having my skin look this awesome helps face look more natural and gorgeous! My mother use this system too and she love it! I am a Pro MUA and my clients adore this woderful product because i recommended this! I will never have perfect skin, but I know that I have the best skin I can, my mom and my clients too! I love it!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Great product. And it comes in a reasonable bottle size. But then again who wouldn't want to have a bit bigger bottle. Works greatly
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the Clarisonic Opal! I wish people would rave about this as much as they do the Clarisonic brush. This bad boy delivers the equivalent of 1000 taps per second using finger application. I don't like the serum so I just use my own eye cream. I apply a bit of cream under my eye then massage it in with the Opal. It definitely helps the product absorb quickly and makes a big difference in puffiness and dark circles. Love it!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I use this product more for preventive measures as opposed to addressing any immediate concerns. I use it under my eyes and on my smile lines. I do notice that, in conjunction with the serum, the areas that are being treat do appear to be brighter and more plump.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
I have the Opal and it works great, but to be completely honest I'm just too lazy to break it out and use it on a daily basis. Definitely if i'm taking the time to pamper myself and treat myself to a mini at home facial, I would break it out and use it but as an everyday thing I just don't have the time.
Amber M.
Puyallup, WA
I love my original clarisonic, so when I got this I knew I would love it too! And I do! It makes the skin around my eyes look so perfect! I love it!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This little thing works wonders for dark circles and puffiness under my eyes! Also, it's an amazing pain reliever if you suffer allergies. Seriously! Just run it over the sinus areas such as around the sides of your nose and you'll know what I'm talking about, which also helped at times with some of my under eye puffiness and it cleared my breathing passage right up. I can't say if it really works for fine lines because I don't concentrate on those with this device, I use something else. I read somewhere that you can use other serums with this but I like the sea serum. Oh and if you use it on a regular basis, try running it around the lips to plump them up... I've seen results there also! I'd recommend this!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Is this really worth the price tag? I love my Mia II but I'm not sure if I should splurge on this or not
grace d.
I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long have you been using yours? Do you notice a remarkable difference? Is it worth the cost?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles under your eyes?
Tara T.
What is your favorite thing about this product?