CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Frankie L.CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Angela N.

BY CLARISONIC

A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the Opal skin system is specially designed to help build skin s resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the Opal dispenses our specially formulated Anti-Aging Sea Serum, maximizing absorption in a way that s not possible with your finger alone. Opal Sonic Infusion System, Ruby. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this help dark circles under your eyes?1 Answers
  • I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long...1 Answers
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
This product is supposed to help massage eye serums into your skin. It gently vibrates in order to increase blood flow and reduce puffiness. In my opinion, your fingers work just as well IF you apply serum the correct way. If you don't want to take the time and effort to correctly rub in your serums (as it is time consuming) then I recommend this product, but otherwise, save your money.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I use this product more for preventive measures as opposed to addressing any immediate concerns. I use it under my eyes and on my smile lines. I do notice that, in conjunction with the serum, the areas that are being treat do appear to be brighter and more plump.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
I have the Opal and it works great, but to be completely honest I'm just too lazy to break it out and use it on a daily basis. Definitely if i'm taking the time to pamper myself and treat myself to a mini at home facial, I would break it out and use it but as an everyday thing I just don't have the time.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I received the Opal as a part of my esthetics school kit. Though I appreciate the purpose of the tool, I don't think it is necessary. I'd much rather save money and just lightly tap my products and serums in. Also- I HATE the applicator tip. The material they use is very hard to clean because everything sticks to it- just not a fan of tools that arent easy to clean.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
I live by this little machine. Every morning and every night. I go all around my eyes and it really stimulates them and pushes my eye serums and creams deep.
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
You honestly need this in your life.  I use it 3 times a week all over my face.   must have.  Great investment in my skin care routine.
Dalther R.
I have had this for about a month and I love it! I have noticed a decrease in the crepe-like wrinkles around my eyes....oh, I still have my crow's feet (because I like to laugh and smile) but the smaller wrinkles are definitely less prominent. I have the Clarisonic Mia facial scrubber as well....at first, I was disappointed because I seemed to have more breakouts. However, after about a month or so, my skin stopped breaking out and now I feel as though it glows. I try to be realistic....I'm 39 and I have some wrinkles...Having my skin look this awesome helps face look more natural and gorgeous! My mother use this system too and she love it! I am a Pro MUA and my clients adore this woderful product because i recommended this! I will never have perfect skin, but I know that I have the best skin I can, my mom and my clients too! I love it!
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
This was givin to me by a friend i am no longer friends with. Iv been using iy for quiet some time now. I didnt even know how much it cost until the other day. But this stuff works great for dark circles. I love this eye cream. Very expensive. Use very sparingly.
Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
I feared this product upon it's release.  I don't know why, but I do know that I recommend it to everyone.  I use various eye creams and eye gels with it but always with the Opal.  It's one of those consistants in my life, which is pretty rare.   It doesn't require charging but every quarter or so.  I replace the tips about every 6 months.   Easy to clean and small to store.
Jennifer D.
The Clarisonic Opal is one of my all-time favorite products. I use it every single day and have actually worn the logo off! Nothing de-puffs your eyes faster or easier and after using it for a long time I can attest to the fact that it makes the area around your eyes firmer with less wrinkles. This is a miracle product! I have recommended it to so many people and have many happy friends and family members that love their Opal as much as I do!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Is this really worth the price tag? I love my Mia II but I'm not sure if I should splurge on this or not
Grace I.
I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long have you been using yours? Do you notice a remarkable difference? Is it worth the cost?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles under your eyes?
Tara T.
What is your favorite thing about this product?