CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Frankie L.CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Angela N.

BY CLARISONIC

A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the Opal skin system is specially designed to help build skin s resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the Opal dispenses our specially formulated Anti-Aging Sea Serum, maximizing absorption in a way that s not possible with your finger alone. Opal Sonic Infusion System, Ruby. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this help dark circles under your eyes?1 Answers
  • I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
The Clarisonic Opal is one of my all-time favorite products. I use it every single day and have actually worn the logo off! Nothing de-puffs your eyes faster or easier and after using it for a long time I can attest to the fact that it makes the area around your eyes firmer with less wrinkles. This is a miracle product! I have recommended it to so many people and have many happy friends and family members that love their Opal as much as I do!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Great product. And it comes in a reasonable bottle size. But then again who wouldn't want to have a bit bigger bottle. Works greatly
Dalther R.
I have had this for about a month and I love it! I have noticed a decrease in the crepe-like wrinkles around my eyes....oh, I still have my crow's feet (because I like to laugh and smile) but the smaller wrinkles are definitely less prominent. I have the Clarisonic Mia facial scrubber as well....at first, I was disappointed because I seemed to have more breakouts. However, after about a month or so, my skin stopped breaking out and now I feel as though it glows. I try to be realistic....I'm 39 and I have some wrinkles...Having my skin look this awesome helps face look more natural and gorgeous! My mother use this system too and she love it! I am a Pro MUA and my clients adore this woderful product because i recommended this! I will never have perfect skin, but I know that I have the best skin I can, my mom and my clients too! I love it!
Jennifer M.
I'm still on the fence with the Opal. I have bad under eye puffiness. I've been using this for a full month and have not noticed a difference at all. Same with fine lines. May end up returning.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This little thing works wonders for dark circles and puffiness under my eyes! Also, it's an amazing pain reliever if you suffer allergies. Seriously! Just run it over the sinus areas such as around the sides of your nose and you'll know what I'm talking about, which also helped at times with some of my under eye puffiness and it cleared my breathing passage right up. I can't say if it really works for fine lines because I don't concentrate on those with this device, I use something else. I read somewhere that you can use other serums with this but I like the sea serum. Oh and if you use it on a regular basis, try running it around the lips to plump them up... I've seen results there also! I'd recommend this!
Belinda L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love my Clarisonic Mia. Deep cleans and gently exfoliates your skin. Remove the brush after each use and rinse well and once or twice a week, wash with antibacterial soap and your skin won't break out. A lot of people don't clean the brush head well enough and they have problems. As long as you keep it clean and don't press the brushhead too hard, you will have great results
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
Works perfectly! High recommended! It really helps with the puffiness under the eyes. It also smooths my skin and I just love it.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This is the absolute best way to infuse eye serum into your skincare routine. This product helps you maximize the use of your already expensive serum and helps it work even better!! this product is amazing for anyone that wants the most out of their eye products.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love this product. I feel that it really helps relieve the puffiness under my eyes every morning and it really seems to infuse serum deep in the skin. It is a bit pricey so I waited for a friends and family sale to get mine. I think it is worth saving up for if you want it!
Elena F.
Boca Raton, Fl
Make skin around your eyes soo smooth! Definetly recommend! Worth the price. Best way to infuse the serum into your skin!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Is this really worth the price tag? I love my Mia II but I'm not sure if I should splurge on this or not
grace d.
I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long have you been using yours? Do you notice a remarkable difference? Is it worth the cost?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles under your eyes?
Tara T.
What is your favorite thing about this product?