CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Frankie L.CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System uploaded by Angela N.

BY CLARISONIC

A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the Opal skin system is specially designed to help build skin s resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the Opal dispenses our specially formulated Anti-Aging Sea Serum, maximizing absorption in a way that s not possible with your finger alone. Opal Sonic Infusion System, Ruby. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this help dark circles under your eyes?1 Answers
  • I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long...1 Answers
Brittany V.
Orange, CA
I use this every morning to help with the appearance of my under eyes. Makes my skin feel very smooth.
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
Such good quality ! And it makes the skin around your face and eyes gentle and smooth.
Elena F.
Boca Raton, Fl
Make skin around your eyes soo smooth! Definetly recommend! Worth the price. Best way to infuse the serum into your skin!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Is this really worth the price tag? I love my Mia II but I'm not sure if I should splurge on this or not
grace d.
I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long have you been using yours? Do you notice a remarkable difference? Is it worth the cost?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles under your eyes?
Tara T.
What is your favorite thing about this product?