CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System
CLARISONIC Opal Sonic Infusion System
By Clarisonic
Grace I.

I so badly want one, but I wonder if it's a fad. How long have you been using yours? Do you notice a remarkable difference? Is it worth the cost?

Emily J.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
2 years, 8 months ago
I got one as a gift and it totally has changed my skin for the better. My skin is clear, radiant and soft. For me at last it isn't a fad. I will continue using the system and love it. Totally worth the money.