Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System with Anti Aging Sea Serum - Black uploaded by Emely J.

BY CLARISONIC

Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift, because I would have never paid $200 for this. It feels great, reduces tugging when applying eye cream, but that's about it. My undereyes don't feel or look any different, which is just about the same with every single eye cream or serum I've ever tried in my life. My husband thinks it's pretty cool and relaxing.
Cole S.
I carry this in my makeup kit, as I do makeup for a living. This is the perfect tool to prep the eye area! It plumps the skin, takes down puffiness, and leaves the area ready for makeup. I have turned many clients on to this item, both men and women. I think it's totally worth the price tag
Hannah B.
I bought this product because eye creams are so expensive and this helps reduce waste. It helps prep the under eye area and distributes more product than fingers alone. It is a bit pricey though and I wish the charge lasted longer.