BY CLARISONIC

A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the opal is specially designed to help build skin's resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the opal dispenses our specially formulated anti-aging sea serum, maximizing absorption in a way that's not possible with your finger alone. Opal is perfect for the eye area and can also be used on the lip, brow, and forehead areas. In just 30 seconds area around eyes are immediately hydrated, more firm and refreshed. After 4 weeks, there is noticeable improvement in skin's elasticity. After 8 weeks, fine lines and puffiness are visibly reduced and eyes appears brighter. see more...

Wedding O.
Fishers
I LOVE the Opal, I was sad to learn you can't fin it at stores anymore. It is such a great tool to help your serum and even anti-wrinkle creams to really go deeper into your skin. I can see the difference in my skin, around the eyes since I started using it and hopefully mine last a long time!
Nora N.
Northville, MI
I have never used this personally but working at ulta for 5+ years this is a staple product for many people for an instant eye lift
Emily I.
London
I had a facial at a very nice salon and they used the Opal there. I loved it and immediately bought one. It came with a sample of the serum and I loved that, too. Immediately diminishes fine lines. Great when you are going out.