BY CLARISONIC

For Younger Looking Eyes. Smooth, firm and wake up skin cells around the delicate eye area with: Hydrating marine extracts and antioxidants. A powerful cyclo-peptide that mimics the skin s communication and repair processes. OxyResveratrol, a skin brightener and antioxidant known to increase cellular longevity Features: Paraben free. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested No Animal Testing. . see more...

• I wanted to buy this for my mom but was unsure if its wor...1 Answers
CLARISONIC Opal Anti-Aging Sea Serum

Start your review of CLARISONIC Opal Anti-Aging Sea Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
This anti aging serium is a must have!!!! I use it every night before I go to sleep... It hydrates my skin and keeps it always glowing! The packaging is also very bright and makes it approachable! I would definitely buy it again!
Marilena G.
It's ok. I didn't feel a huge difference and i will not buy it again. It moisturizes the skin nicely but that's it.