Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser uploaded by Alexandra M.Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser uploaded by Alexandra M.Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser uploaded by Alexandra M.
2 colors available

Luxurious Hydrating Cream
Soothes and Protects
Green Tea (Antioxidant), Shea Butter, Vitamin B5
Paraben free
A pH-balanced creamy antioxidant cleanser to nourish and protect. Scientifically formulated by Robb Akridge, PhD to leave skin feeling and looking smoother when used with the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush.
Made in USA see more...

Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm hooked to this face wash. My skin feels fresh and clean when I use it in combination with my clarisonic. I will be in a world of hurt if they ever discontinue it. I also want to add my skin doesn't feel parched afterward.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! It smells great, it cleans my face super well, and it doesn't dry out my skin. It's also fine for sensitive skin because I have really sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated me at all. I use this to take off my makeup and it works super well. At first it looks like you're just spreading it around all over your face, but then it rinses clean. Sometimes I'll use a different cleanser with my clarisonic that isn't nearly as good, and it will stain my brush head with makeup. Then when I switch back to this, it even powers through and cleans off the stained on gunk in the brush head.
CHRISTINA N.
CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a gel consistency and smells clean and fresh. Its nothing really special, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product if it wasn't included in the replacement heads or my set.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great gel cleanser that I use along with my Clarisonic! It really cleans out my pores and I love the fresh clean smell.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works pretty good and my skin does feel refreshed every time after I use it. I always wash my face with this and my clarisonic brush
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I received a sample of this with my mia 2 and liked it so much I went and bought the full size bottle. It leaves my face clean and I haven't had any breakouts and that's awesome since I have sensitive skin and have trouble with some products. Plus it smells good :)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Palm Bay, FL
Just started using this... So far I have seen an improvement in the texture and softness of my skin... I'm in love so far
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Katipunan, Zamboanga Del Norte
I use Clarisonic Mia 2 and this is the perfect facial wash for it. What I love about this cleanser is that it creates a nice lather during use. It removes all makeup from my fave without making my eyes sting.
Nino L.
Nino L.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used my Clarisonic Mia for a little over 6 months with great results. My complexion is clear and even for the first time in my life! When I used all the Foaming Gel cleanser that came with my Mia, I tried other cleansers to use up the 3-4 kinds I've use in the past -- name brands, good products -- not bad, but no where near the excellent results I'd enjoyed. If I skip a day, or even one of my 2 daily scrubs, I see the difference right away, so I've learned my lesson. Thanks Clarisonic and Amazon Prime for getting the world of great stuff to me in 2 days!
Koba D.
Koba D.
Santo Doming, Heroes de Luperon #60 Enz. La Paz
Es un buen producto cuando lo usas en conjunto con un hidratante de piel.Si usas este producto solo tendras una sensacion de suavidad en la piel pero no quiere decir que estas hidratada.