Top Questions See all 933 Q&A
- "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
- "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
- "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
- "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
- "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
This is an excellent investment, even for those with sensitive skin. I have acne and mild rosacea but my skin doesn't get irritated when using the Clarisonic. My skin looks and feels better and my pores feel so much smoothr.
I was reading a lot od bad reviews in sensitive skin so i was super afraid to used , i started using it 2 time a week , and nothing bad happened to me , my skin looks more clear and is feels so fresh after i used.
Now i used 3 times a week , because i don't wear make up , so i don't have to remove make up every day .
The problem is that is expensive and replaced the head is going to be something extra every 3 months
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos