BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Anybody else annoyed by how much the replacement heads co...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it, but does it really worth it if yo...2 Answers
  • I have always heard amazing things about the clarisonic b...2 Answers
Clarisonic Mia
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Sarah L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: White more...
Oh my gosh ...I have had my Mia for almost 8 years and it is still amazing! It is the perfect amount of exfoliation without irritating sensitive skin. I recommend this product to anyone who’s skin isn’t the biggest fan of gritty exfoliants. This product has well paid for itself for longevity and performance.
Emma A.
Montreal
AH MA ZING I wish I hadn’t spent all the time I did wondering if I should buy it. It has genuinely changed the fate of my face. My skin is so happy!!
I don’t have particularly sensitive skin so the universal speed is fine for me and helps keep my skin soft, waaaay less oily, and my skin tone regulated (something I’ve struggled with forever and spent so much money trying to fix)
I’d recommend it to anyone with oily skin or acne. My skin has never felt cleaner or healthier
Carrie F.
Dahlonega, GA
Great product. I wish the replacement heads weren’t so expensive, but this does such a great job of exfoliating and cleansing the skin. My skin always feels so nice after I use this!
Haley W.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: White more...
I have used this for years, I cannot travel without it! It’s amazing. I use it when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I think it’s best used in the shower.
Ashley C.
Review for: Pink more...
I honestly don’t know how I was washing my face before I bought my Mia. I love it so much. The first time I used it I could tell the difference in the softness of my skin and before the week was over I could definitely see the difference. It’s easy to use, easy to charge and with the stand, easy to store.
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: White more...
I love my Clarisonic it is an absolute necessity for me. I always use this after I remove my makeup. It cleans cleans my skin much better than when I just use my finger tips to apply a cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling super cleans and smooth. I highly recommend this! I also love using the makeup brush attachment with this too.
Ashley G.
Review for: Electric Pink more...
this brush is great. i feel it did help clean my skin and it left my face feeling soft and clean. however, i feel like the brush head got dirty very fast and new brush heads are quite expensive.
Katie M.
Rochester, IL
Review for: Turquoise more...
Love this sooo much. My clarisonic keeps my skin smooth and exfoliated. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate me at all!! It really cleans your skin and has you looking fresh and dewy!
Katie C.
Baldwin, MD
Review for: Lavender more...
I AM IN LOVVVE WITH THE Clarisonic Mia !!!! It literally only has to charge every once in a while (maybe once every two months) and it’ll have battery life forevvverr! All brush heads are designed to fit every Clarisonic device- which is SO great. And it’s just an amazing product. I’m so in love.
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I can’t leave without my Clarisonic! It’s the best to clean my face and I also use it to apply my foundation with the new brush! It’s amazing!!
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?