BY CLARISONIC #2 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

Clarisonic Mia
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Rhonda M.
Review for: Electric Pink more...
Once you hit a certain age as a woman you really step up your skin care to help avoid gravity. As we grow older what we did as young teens and even adults begin to show up. Sun spots from overexposure, wrinkles from sun exposure and carelessly forgetting to pamper and take care of our skin and face. I got my very first Clarisonic from a beauty counter in Dillard’s. It was very expensive but I stood by and watched carefully as the sales associates worked on various women and showed them the proper use of it. I am now on my third one. I absolutely find this is a vital part of my daily routine and the way my skin feels afterwards is like a little in home spa treatment every night. I do not have uneven skin tones, breakouts, or any other problems since I started using this original Clarisonic in 2004. I lost one my original when I was traveling and a cosmetic bag of mine was lost at an airport. It was never found. I then bought another and eventually bought the Mia which is my favorite. The Mia is smaller in size. It’s pink! It fits in the palm of your hand. My skin actually felt softer and smoother after a few short weeks. One of the biggest misconceptions is that people think the Clarisonic is exfoliating your skin. Whatever you do to your skin whether using your hands, washcloth, etc you are removing dead skin cells. Your skin naturally sheds them during the day. When you refer to an ”exfoliater” it is one that is intended to take off more than would naturally shed. And that’s why those should only be used once a week instead of daily. The bristles for the Clarisonic Mia are made of a non-porous material. Germs have no place to multiply. You can use it with all types of cleansers just make sure that you use plenty of water. Make sure you do moisturize after cleaning your face. I do recommend changing your brushes as required. I can also recommend AMAZON for the cheapest brush replacements for these products. I’ve tried everyone and they have the best deal. If you do a subscription on AMAZON it’s even cheaper.
✨💋Antonio Z.
Utah
Review for: Sonic Mango more...
Oh my poor little pores(not so little anymore) so I had been using my clarasonic for about 5 years and last winter it broke!
Ever since then I've noticed an increase in pore size and congestion!

Does it work? Absolutely!
A lot of people tend to be on the fence since the price is higher for one of these vs the kind you can get at the drugstore, however, with good reason.

I find that my clarasonic since it was a vibrating device, it doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or mistreated.
Since there is not actual scrubbing and tearing on the skin, but rather millions of vibrations per second and a soft plastic-fibre like material it really unclogs and leaves my skin feeling clean and my poors were looking invisible honestly.

Wear and year of the machine: I got a good 5 years out of my old one and that's pretty spectacular since I got mine on sale and I used a coupon from Sephora!
Yes they do go on sale at times because of the color!
And no it is not that often, I honestly think I'll be doing my damage and get me a new one, because when you wear long lasting makeup on the daily your skin is more prone to get congested.
Having said that it's luxury that can be done without breaking the bank or leaving you eating ramen for months.
And if you have a Jcpenny card you can shop on Sephora online(did you know that 😏)
Once you purchase it there's no additional maintenance, other than buying the brush heads(which, I personally changed ever 6 months).

You can use any cleanser other than clay based cleansers and you are set for success.

Some points for a new user.
Make sure to dry it off, I just take it out of the shower and let it air dry over a towel.
That way it doesn't get mineral buildup (from the water mainly).
Change the heads and charge it before it completely dies.

Hopefully the rivoew helps a little.
Hali P.
I always get questions about my skin and which products I use, and each time I get the same response: “that’s too expensive, I’ll stick with my (insert cleanser there)”. Every time I get this response, I say the same thing...if I had to recommend only one item to make a staple in your skincare routine, it’s a Clarisonic Mia. To me, it’s not an item but an investment. I’ve had mine for about four years now, and I swear it completely changed my skin. It helped clear my skin, get rid of my texture, and overall give me a more healthy, youthful complexion. My pores are no longer visible (seriously, I get comments on my pores the most) and my skin is smooth, giving me the ultimate canvas to work with when I decide to wear makeup. The picture is a recent picture of me without a drop of makeup on, no filter, just me and my skin. As for the reviews saying this made them breakout, you HAVE to make sure you remove all makeup before using this with your cleansers. The brush head with only push the products in deeper for a more effective cleaning, meaning they’ll push your makeup deep into your pores also if not properly removed. I had an issue a few months back where the battery wasn’t working properly, and Clarisonic’s customer support was wonderful about replacing the brush without a fee. I love this SO much, and will continue to use this forever!!!

#clarisonic #clarisonicmia #nomakeup #nofilter #glowyskin #healthyskin
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Review for: White more...
I think the Clarisonic is such a great product for someone who wants a deep clean. If you are able to keep up with staying consistent, you can really make a change in your skin. I used the Clarisonic for about two years, and it made such a difference and you could see the effects that it works, especially with cleaning off makeup. It removes excess dirt and makeup you didn’t initially see on your face. I’d often clean my face with a good cleaner and go in again with the Clarisonic and find more coming off my face still. Something to note, for the first month you use the Clarisonic, you’ll have irritation from having this new form of scrubbing in your face, but after that month you’ll feel the wonders. Pricey, but worth it!
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
So, I've had my Clarisonic Mia for about 4 years now, and it's still going strong. I love the brush head options (but I don't love the prices!) and the fact that it doesn't spin, but vibrates instead. I had a spinning brush head from another company that really damaged my skin, but this tool really does a fine job of cleaning my pores without irritation. I DO use the Luxe brush-head, since the "sensitive" one is still a little too rough for my liking.
Took away a star because of the cost of replacement brush heads
Lydia M.
Madison
Review for: Lavender more...
I was kinda disappointed with this product. I got it for my birthday and was pretty excited because I had some acne on my forehead. The directions said to keep using it for a certain amount of time before you get results. They mostly said your skin will get worse before it gets better. I used it for such a long time and I never got to the “better” stage. I think it must be because my skin is on the sensitive side. So I would not recommend for sensitive skin. I was in high school (more hormonal acne) when I used it so it might be better for older skin. Might try it again when I’m older and see if it works better for my skin
Jenny B.
Review for: White more...
Absolutely love my Clarisonic!! I’ve had it for over four years now and it has truly changed my life! I usually pair it with a foaming cleanser instead of a cream or exfoliating one just because I feel like the brush works better with the consistency of a foaming cleanser. I use the deep pore brushes from amazon (generic brand—they’re much cheaper and work just as well as the Clarisonic brand!) and switch them every few weeks. I use my Clarisonic at least once daily in the shower. The charge usually lasts for ~6 uses. Always takes off any remaining makeup, gently exfoliates my skin, and has drastically improved my acne!!
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
For a while, this was my go to device. However, I have since replaced  it with a $6 reusable silicone cleansing pad from Sephora. While I like the Clarisonic, it does not remove my makeup well enough or cleans my face deep enough for the price. Not to mention how every so often I have to purchase a new head for it. I recently received a foreo in my fabfitfun box and I will give that a try but I will not be going back to my calirsonic. Just can’t keep it charged and the head new and clean enough to fell like I am getting my money worth.
Samantha C.
This machine is a work of art. You can get the type of brushes that fit your skin type and bam, it works miracles. I usually change my brush heads out every 5 months to save money even though I think they recommend to change it every three. It can get quite expensive. So I store it in a clean dry place after using it. I also wash the brush gently to preserve the bristles.
Oh also I only use it once a day, I tried twice and my skin felt too dry. That’s probably all the acne products I have to use tho.
Lindsay T.
I had been wanting one of these for years and about 4 months ago I finally took the plunge. I've been using it every day since then with my Philosphy Purity Made Simple cleanser and the brush head that came with it.

I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.

I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
Has anyone with cystic-type acne used this with good results?
Dajah J.
Is there a big difference between the Mia 1 or 2?
Patricia B.
Roselle, IL
It this a good investment? or just a waste of money!?
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
Does this work as well as it claims? Really want to get one but I want to make sure it's worth the money!
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
Is this product just for acne problems? Has anyone who has used this seen changes on skin tone and texture? What about the reduction in the size of pores?