Top Questions See all 934 Q&A
- "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
- "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
- "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
- "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
- "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Ever since then I've noticed an increase in pore size and congestion!
Does it work? Absolutely!
A lot of people tend to be on the fence since the price is higher for one of these vs the kind you can get at the drugstore, however, with good reason.
I find that my clarasonic since it was a vibrating device, it doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or mistreated.
Since there is not actual scrubbing and tearing on the skin, but rather millions of vibrations per second and a soft plastic-fibre like material it really unclogs and leaves my skin feeling clean and my poors were looking invisible honestly.
Wear and year of the machine: I got a good 5 years out of my old one and that's pretty spectacular since I got mine on sale and I used a coupon from Sephora!
Yes they do go on sale at times because of the color!
And no it is not that often, I honestly think I'll be doing my damage and get me a new one, because when you wear long lasting makeup on the daily your skin is more prone to get congested.
Having said that it's luxury that can be done without breaking the bank or leaving you eating ramen for months.
And if you have a Jcpenny card you can shop on Sephora online(did you know that 😏)
Once you purchase it there's no additional maintenance, other than buying the brush heads(which, I personally changed ever 6 months).
You can use any cleanser other than clay based cleansers and you are set for success.
Some points for a new user.
Make sure to dry it off, I just take it out of the shower and let it air dry over a towel.
That way it doesn't get mineral buildup (from the water mainly).
Change the heads and charge it before it completely dies.
Hopefully the rivoew helps a little.
#clarisonic #clarisonicmia #nomakeup #nofilter #glowyskin #healthyskin
Took away a star because of the cost of replacement brush heads
Oh also I only use it once a day, I tried twice and my skin felt too dry. That’s probably all the acne products I have to use tho.
I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.
I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos