BY CLARISONIC

A travel-friendly skincare brush with three speeds paired with a four-piece collection of Caudalie products for softer, smoother, brighter skin. This luxurious collection of Caudalie skincare products paired with the professional-quality skincare brush delivers an effective brightening and hydrating experience. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Beauty Elixir is great to use after cleansing or throughout the day over makeup to tighten pores, restore radiance, and set makeup. The 99 percent natural, soap-free liquid cleanser turns into a generous, airy foam for gentle, effective cleansing for skin that's refreshed and radiant. Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is a rich cream that intensely moisturizes dehydrated, sensitive skin and the highly concentrated, oil-free serum improves the appearance of dark spots, promotes even skintone, and boosts radiance. This set contains:- White Mia3 with Sensitive Brush Head- Drying stand - USB Universal pLink Charger- 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir- 1.69 Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser- 0.33 oz Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet- 0.33 oz Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Clarisonic Mia 3 infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, and intuitive, Mia 3 sings with three speeds, a real-time battery-life indicator, USB-enabled pLink charger, and a drying stand that converts to a charging station when coupled with the pLink charger. see more...

Kristina B.
Bear, DE
I can't live without this. I seen a great improvement in my skin as soon as I used this! I think everyone needs a clarisonic in there life. I use it everyday! My skin has never felt cleaner!
McKenna L.
Lindon
I love this product! I have been using it for five years now and cannot live without it! I bought it at Nordstrom for the anniversary sale.
Shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Try this out! It's really worth the price and gets the job done ✅ so I highly recommend this product I got mine off the site