Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this will break you out really bad is it worth tthose my skin is acne prone so I don't need anymore pimples
alora r.
alora r.
Clearlake, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
I have acne and when I started using the Clara sonic Mia I did break out but after a month my face got used your it and cleared up and now I rarely get breakouts witch is awe st one seeing as I had bad cistic acne
Cortlin C.
Cortlin C.
2 years, 8 months ago
Some people go through about a 2 week stage where their skin breaks out really bad. That is because the clarisonic cleans 6x deeper and when it is cleaning everything out the only exit for all the junk and dirt is the top of the skin. After all the deep cleaning is done your face will return and will be clearer. This is what happened to mine and my face after the weeks was almost flawless. Everyone's skin is different though.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Gilford, NH
2 years, 10 months ago
Anytime you over exfoliate you can become more prone to break outs. If you have acne prone skin, I would recommend using 3x a week with a gentle cleanser. Use the sensitive or delicate brush heads. The acne brush heads are too harsh and could irritate the skin. I have one of these and I love it! Just don't over do it and use a gentle brush head. For me, it was worth the money.
Yasi E.
Yasi E.
2 years, 11 months ago
My Dermatologist has told me that if I use this TOO much, then my skin is more prone to become dirtier. Definitely use this within moderation. I use it 4x a week and my skin is great now.