Clarisonic Mia
Clarisonic Mia
By Clarisonic
#3 in Skin Care Tools
Madison C.

I have always heard amazing things about the clarisonic but I have also heard about the "purging" stage. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Sharon R.
Sharon R.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, when I first started to it years ago. I noticed some of my closed comedones coming to 'surface' for about a week. Luckily it only lasted a week.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Portage, IN
2 years, 1 month ago
Honestly I thought i was purging with the clarisonic...but after this "purging" lasted 2 months I knew my skin just didn't like the clarisonic. It depends on the person really.