Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

Does this really work ?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
April 25, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
Absolutely! I have combo skin and in the winter especially i get very dry flaky patches. Since using this i haven't gotten anymore dry flaky patches. The oiler parts of my face feel nice and clean deep down in the pores. And I have noticed significantly less breakouts and blackheads. Overall, my skin looks better since I started using the Clarisonic. IT WORKS!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Feb. 27, 2013, 8:13 a.m.
Yes! It works extremely well! It exfoliates extreme,y well for people like me with dry skin, and it's gently enough for sensitive. I have not had any breakouts since using it.
Cathi L.
Cathi L.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
This has done wonders for my skin! i use it nightly after i removed my makeup with a makeup removing towelette. I am still amazed how dirty the brush appears after I have finished with the Clarisonic. It gives such a good clean and it also gives a mild exfoliation. My blackheads are nearly nonexistent and my skin looks so clear and bright.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Feb. 1, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
It's awesome! I was super skeptical about it but my skin is noticeably better while using this. :)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Jan. 18, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
Absolutely! I find my make-up application goes on a lot smoothr, and my skin really absorbs moisturizers. I had dry skin, and this has made my face nice and smooth.
Nini A.
Nini A.
Jan. 2, 2013, 7:42 p.m.
YES, OMG THIS IS MIRACULOUS, the clarasonic has done wonders for my skin and i cant imagine life without it
Nilda A.
Nilda A.
Dec. 30, 2012, 5:05 p.m.
YES! It makes my skin feel smooth, and it turn I think it helps my skin absorb the acne medication a lot better. I've definitely noticed a difference in the clarity of my skin since including this in my regimen.
Sireeta J.
Sireeta J.
Dec. 27, 2012, 8:17 a.m.
Yes, my skin breaks out waaaaay less than it did before I purchased it and my skin is much brighter and smoothr.
Nahimar V.
Nahimar V.
Dec. 22, 2012, 1:01 p.m.
Yes it does. you would feel your skin cleaner and it would look brighter.