Clarisonic Mia
By Clarisonic
#2 in Skin Care Tools
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

Can I use this the day of my wedding?

Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
4 years, 9 months ago
Heck no. If you haven't tried it for awhile before. I would never try something that I haven't been using for awhile. It's like getting a haircut the day of your wedding, what if it turns out terrible. This broke my face out! It works for some, but not everyone.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
5 years, 1 month ago
I wouldn't do anything you don't normally do to your skin in the couple of weeks leading up to your wedding!!
Selene R.
Selene R.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 4 months ago
Yes you can if you have already been using it. I would not try it for the first time on your wedding day. When I first bought the Clarisonic I started purging but that is normal because it is releasing all the toxins and dirt that has been trapped under your skin. With continued use the Clarisonic will reveal healthier looking skin. Make sure you have a regular regimen before hand so by the time your wedding comes around you will have glowing and healthy skin.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
5 years, 4 months ago
I would say yes. I use mine almost every day!
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
5 years, 5 months ago
Of course you can doll it will make you skin even more radiant especially when you will be taking your wedding photos!:-) Congrats on the wedding!:-)
Maria W.
Maria W.
5 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely! It really cleans down deep in your pores, and if oil is a problem for you then it will help with that as well. It will help give you a glowing complexion on your big day... congrats by the way!
Catherine P.
Bambi B.
Bambi B.
Brazil, IN
5 years, 6 months ago
I would not, I would just use the day before, then moisturize and the next day apply your makeup!
Cammie B.
Cammie B.
Hudson, MA
5 years, 6 months ago
Yes yes yes! It'll make your skin glow, it is so rejuvenating!