Candice Z.
Review for: Pink more...
I super love this!! My friends got me this as a birthday gift and I’ve been using it ever since. I’m not the type to get a lot of acne but when I do, it normally leaves blemishes behind and I definitely see my skin clearing of blemishes. I’m the dry skin type and my skins also pretty thing so I only use it once a week because otherwise it’d dry out my skin. I’d definitely recommend it for those who are trying to clear out their skin or just trying to lessen the blemishes.