Lorraine G.
Houston
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
I got my Clarisonic Mia four years ago as a gift. I’ve dabbled with a few different brushes and have tried to go without a few times, but I always come back to this. I just my Mia in the morning and day time, and it does a great job of exfoliating and really cleaning my pores. My skin looks and feels noticeably different than when I don’t use it. I use it with the acne cleansing brush head, but they have a myriad of different brush heads for any skin type. There’s even a brush for foundation application I’ve been wanting to try. These brush heads can get expensive however ($27), given that they should be changed every thirty days. I also gotta add... the Mia is really durable. Bring the klutz that I am, it frequently slips out of my hand onto the floor when I don’t dry it properly and it still works great. If you’re thinking about buying a facial brush, then this is it!